Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / Apologize to No One!!!!!!!
1 2 Previous Next  
- - By ssbn727 (*****) Date 11-22-2009 22:51
The uninformed and the self hating Americans say we are an imperialist country, This idea is the result of 50 years of democratic slander lies and propaganda.  We are not in control of any of these countries the facts do not fit their lies. This is VERY IMPORTANT! Apologize to No One!!!!!!!

Our European arrogance in alphabetical order

1. The American Cemetery at Aisne-Marne , France . A total of 2289 of our military dead.

2. The American Cemetery at Ardennes , Belgium . A total of 5329  of our dead.

3. The American Cemetery at Brittany, France . A total of 4410  of our military dead. Excuse us.

4. Brookwood , England American Cemetery. A total of 468  of our dead.

5. Cambridge , England .. 3812  of our military dead.

6. Epinal , France American Cemetery. A total of 5525  of our Military dead.

7. Flanders Field , Belgium . A total of 368  of our military.

8. Florence , Italy . A total of 4402  of our military dead.

9. Henri-Chapelle , Belgium . A total of 7992  of our military dead.

10. Lorraine , France . A total of 10,489  of our military dead..

11. Luxembourg , Luxembourg . A total of 5076  of our military dead.

12. Meuse-Argonne. A total of 14246  of our military dead.

13. Netherlands , Netherlands . A total of 8301  of our military dead.

14. Normandy , France . A total of 9387  of our military dead.

15. Oise-Aisne , France . A total of 6012  of our military dead..

16. Rhone , France . A total of 861  of our military dead.

17. Sicily , Italy . A total of 7861  of our military dead.

18. Somme , France . A total of 1844  of our military dead.

19. St. Mihiel , France . A total of 4153  of our military dead..

20. Suresnes , France . a total of 1541  of our military dead.

Apologize to no one!!! Remind those of our sacrifice and don't confuse arrogance with leadership. If I added correctly the count is 104,366  dead!!! And we have to watch an American elected leader who apologizes to Europe and the Middle East that our country is "arrogant"???

HOW MANY FRENCH, DUTCH, ITALIANS, BELGIANS AND BRITS ARE BURIED ON OUR SOIL, DEFENDING US AGAINST OUR ENEMIES???

WE DON'T ASK FOR PRAISE ... BUT WE HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO NEED  TO APOLOGIZE!!! PLEASE---- DO  NOT  DELETE,  DO THINK ABOUT THIS.    THANK YOU.

I hope you remember this when election time comes around again.

Respectfully,
Henry
Parent - By jrw159 (*****) Date 11-22-2009 23:52
AMEN BROTHER!!! Via con Dios!!!

jrw159
Parent - By weldwade (***) Date 11-23-2009 03:16
Thanks for posting this Henry! I agree 110%

Wade
Parent - By swsweld (****) Date 11-23-2009 03:31
Well put Henry.
And about that election thing.
Count on it!!

Not only will I vote but I am notifying my representatives in NC that are voting to increase our deficit, spend recklessly, disregard our constitution and seek to increase government control of our lives that not only will I vote for their opposition; I will actively work for their opposition and will work to oust their sorry fascist behinds.
Parent - - By Joseph P. Kane (****) Date 11-23-2009 04:50
Henry, You missed the BMC Cemetary sites in North Africa, Phillipines, & Indonesia.

In Viet Nam, the French had a Cemetery in top of the Meng Jiang Pass, which reportedly had 5800 French Soldiers buried standing upright facing France.  I have flown over this site many times.  I have even had shoot outs up there, and I would imagine it is in even worse shape now.  They also had a big burial field up at Dien Bien Phu, (Which I have never seen.)

Joe Kane
Parent - By ssbn727 (*****) Date 11-23-2009 07:20
You're correct Joe!

The one's I did include focused mainly on the European theater... As you mentioned in your reply, there many more locations of Sacred Hallowed Ground where the real heroes of this country were buried all over the world because they sacrificed themselves first for their brothers in arms, and many may say for their country as well.

There are also countless other locations where many US Merchant seamen, and Navy & Marines and Coast Guard personnel as well as navy Sea Bee's final resting places are at locations to deep to be called burial sites, and many of them were buried at sea at a variety of locations where only the latitudes & longitudes were marked on grid maps, and only God knows where they ultimately settled at the bottom of the ocean depths to mark their actual final resting places as well as some never making it down that far because they were consumed by creatures of the deep instead.

The OP was referring only to the sacrifice of Americans in the European theater, and they don't even include the countless souls who were killed during the Cold War as well.

Respectfully,
Henry
Parent - - By uphill (***) Date 11-24-2009 00:16
Thanks, makes a mans problems feel very small indeed.
I do have a lot of freedoms stemming from those fallen heros.
Hats off to all who gave.
Parent - By rick harnish (***) Date 11-24-2009 00:47
VERY nice post, Henry!! 5 stars!
Parent - - By BryonLewis (****) Date 11-24-2009 13:33 Edited 11-24-2009 13:50
I got some more hallowed ground!!!  Enjoy!!!

Part of the Wounded Knee cemetery.  150-200 Lakota massacred by the 7th Cavalry
Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.'s grave       
Geronimo's Grave   
Graves in Darfur
Mass grave in Rwanda

Apologize to know one?
Parent - - By vagabond (***) Date 11-24-2009 15:04 Edited 11-24-2009 15:08
OK Bryon, I get the plight of the american indian and I even sympathize with them to some degree but you are going to have to explain to me how we are responsible for Mr. King's death??  I'm a little slow and I'm not a great student of history but if memory serves he was assassinated wasn't he??  Perhaps what your trying to get at is that it's societies fault??  I'm really not trying to be a smart-ass (don't have to, it comes natural!) but I do want to understand your viewpoint.  FWIW a lot of Dr. Martin Luther King's ideas weren't original IMHO they are based on communism.  People always jump up and protest because someone doesn't agree with or like his viewpoints and make it into a race issue, gimme a break.  People like Harriet Tubman are far more or even Rosa Parks are far more deserving of the holiday I think.  Just my .02.  And you forgot to post any pics of the battlefield at Little Bighorn, is that because only American Soldiers died there??  Oh and by the way the correct spelling is no one.  PMSL. 
Parent - - By BryonLewis (****) Date 11-24-2009 20:50
Ok.  Since my intention was misunderstood by some I'll remove MLK for now.  It seems to have been out of context this time. 
And no I didn't forget Little Big Horn.  Glory got them good.  I have an idea.  Once you get your HVAC learnin' done with.  I will probably have some HVAC problems at the house.  Come on out here and fix it.  I'll buy you some Kansas City barbecue and we can go to Lawrence, KS to the home of the 2010 NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Jayhawks....I digress.  Anyway at one of the museums at the college there is a stuffed hores.  Now this is not just your run of the mill stuffed horse that is seen daily, this is the only thing that was left on the Little Big Horn battlefield, alive that is.  When reinforcements finally arrived everything was FUBARed and they took this horse back to Ft. Riley where it received medical attention.  Upon its imminent death it was stuffed and relocted to KU, home of the 2010 NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Jayhawks.
I have Rosa Parks story too.  Once upon a time a few years ago.  The peckerwood KKKs in Missouri wanted to be apart of the Adopt a Highway program so they could wear there sheets and sport their Swastikas.  The state said no so the Klan went to court.  The judge, because of the much abused 1st Amendment said that they could have this stretch of highway.  The following day the DOT named that certain stretch of highway the Rosa Parks Memorial Highway.  Sweet!!!
Parent - By swsweld (****) Date 11-25-2009 03:53
Wake up. You're dreaming again :)

>we can go to Lawrence, KS to the home of the 2010 NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Jayhawks....I digress.

Parent - By vagabond (***) Date 11-25-2009 15:05 Edited 11-25-2009 15:18
Now I have to admit that is funny as h**l (Rosa Parks Memorial Highway).  Are there really stuffed hores at the museums in Kansas???  And you guys call US rednecks, by the way the correct spelling is whores ROFLMAO.  Of course I know you meant horses LOL.  But seriously just to play the devil's advocate and act liberal myself here for a moment if we have to respect everyone's little feelings which we bend over backwards to do for some reason in this country than the KKK has just as much right to do what they do in public as the muslim/islamic population does to wave thier religious and personal beliefs around in public don't they???  This is my problem with too much freedom. . . . . . I wouldn't want a bunch of racists in my neighborhood and I don't want any f***ing mosque there either!!!  Little trivia for you guys Wyoming is the only state that still does not have a mosque but I read that a while back so it might have changed.  And if you are serious about those HVAC problems Bryon I could probably tell you what's wrong over the phone.  My rates are reasonable 100 an hr. for consulting work, but I will give 25% of that to another conservative who is out of work like me. . . . . . . . . .I'm trying to change I really am.
Parent - - By Mikeqc1 (****) Date 11-24-2009 17:34 Edited 11-24-2009 18:43
we americans must apologize for that......you and the rest of the worlds commies should apologize for this......................
Josef Stalin's Soviet regime murdered seven million Ukrainians and sent two million more to concentration camps.
Almost unknown is the genocide of two million of the USSR's Muslim peoples: Chechens, Ingush, Crimean Tatars, Tajiks, Bashkirs and Kazaks.
Add to this list of forgotten atrocities the murder in Eastern Europe from 1945-47 of at least two million ethnic Germans, mostly women and children, and the violent expulsion of 15 million more Germans, during which two million German girls and women were raped.
Russia never prosecuted any of its mass murderers.
But who remembers Soviet mass murderers Dzerzhinsky, Kaganovitch, Yagoda, Yezhov and Beria?
just the tip of the ice berg.
golden society? i think not bry.
Parent - - By BryonLewis (****) Date 11-24-2009 18:53
I'm not a "commie" but I do lean a bit to the left.
First off, no matter who is in power or where or what period of time, they all have commited atrocities.
Second, we're not talking about the Soviet Union we're talking about the US.
So just settle down.
Parent - - By Mikeqc1 (****) Date 11-24-2009 19:53 Edited 11-24-2009 19:55
Graves in Darfur
Mass grave in Rwanda

I did not know we were responsible for those; get our solders out of Rwanda and Darfur
Parent - - By BryonLewis (****) Date 11-24-2009 20:58
I don't know about you somethimes.  Everything as to be spelled out.  Its like talking to my 2 year old nephew.  SOB!!!
Ok Mikey here we go.  I'll take it slow.
We, unfortunatly have no soldiers in Darfur and had none in Rwanda also.  That is the problem!!! 
Man its hard to type slow.  I hope you got it.
Parent - - By Mikeqc1 (****) Date 11-24-2009 21:36
You are telling me that our lack of interference is reason to blame us.
So Bry what is the difference between those areas and the soviet territories?
we didn’t interfere with the soviets when they were killing.
So What’s the difference, besides the obvious?
Can you answer that one?
Parent - - By BryonLewis (****) Date 11-24-2009 21:50
We intervene whenever there is financial gain or preservation.  So why not intervene for a noble cause?
Where does a 300 lb gorilla sit?  Where ever it wants to?  The USA, Soviets and China, maybe a few more are at the top of the food chain.  They get a pass to do whatever they want.  Is it right?  No.  But it is what it is.  Our place as "leaders of the free world" is this.  To lead by word and deed.  Did the British intervene during the genocide of the Native Americans.  Nope.  Why not?  Because they couldn't.
So tell me whats the difference between Iraq and Darfur.  And don't say anything about 9/11, it had nothing do with that at all.  Try a little deeper.
Parent - - By Mikeqc1 (****) Date 11-24-2009 22:23
Like a commie .......
Answer the question, but don’t give the one I don’t like.

Tell me Bry how many lights do you see?

I see where all these wars made us a bunch of money, that’s right Iraq was all about money.
with  a mere 20 billion a month you too can reap the benefits of war and loose friends and family.......man the money is flowing in can ya feel it.
just wait until big o gets going in Afghanistan we will all be rich!
Parent - By BryonLewis (****) Date 11-24-2009 22:54
Like a dumb***
"Answer the question, but don’t give the one I don’t like."
What the hell are you talking about?
Parent - By bozaktwo1 (***) Date 11-26-2009 04:04
You made me LOL.  And then I LOLed some more. :)

Seriously, the British?  Intervention?  Do you have any idea why Canada's flag has a little bit o' the Union Jack in her?  Bryon, I do believe you have reached your final straw.  Ask a few Indians (not the native American types) and Middle Easteners about how protective the Brits were of indigenous peoples during the good ol' days.
Parent - - By CWI555 (*****) Date 11-25-2009 11:19
Your not a commie but you list the the carl marx communist manifesto in your tag line? Your a legend in your own mind.
You talk up a butcher like che, yet you won't move to Cuba.
You whine and cry about Rwanda and Darfur, but you won't go there to help.
You trash the United States then make this statement "Second, we're not talking about the Soviet Union we're talking about the US."
You cry about the Native American plight and try to identify yourself with them? (they would spit in your face for being a coward btw)
Your invited to move to Venezuela if you like chavez so much, yet you prefer to stay here where you can use the "American right" to run your mouth.
You run down everyone else's intelligence making the assumption everyone is just stupid if they don't see it your way..

Why do you come here? You've made it clear you think your mind is so much better than others. If that's the case, why do you have a chronic employment problem?
Really man, even before the economy took a dump thanks to your saviour obama you were having problems.

Has it ever occurred to you that there may actually be someone other than your idiot wanna be pseudo intellectual che hugging marxist liberal friends that actually knows what they are talking about?

No your much to arrogant for that. No wonder your personal life, and career is in the crapper. You can't get your head out of your arse long enough to smell something other than farts, much less smell the roses.

Castro is waiting for you. Go enjoy the fresh communist air. Leave us the hell alone.
Parent - - By BryonLewis (****) Date 11-25-2009 13:09
At least you know how to look up an ISBN.  That was brilliant on my part.
First off, I'm an American.  I would like my country to be a great as you wanks believe it is.  And the only way that will happen is by people like me to voice their opinions on what this country needs.  Or it will take the next generation to denounce the crap that your generation has drempt to be true.  And I'm happy to see the changes in this generation to come in my own kids and their friends. 
Just because I see this country and world for what it really is, I should move to Cuba or Venezuela?  I don't think so.  This is my country and I will stay here to see it changed. 
Cry about Native American plight?  And they would spit in my face for being a "coward"?  Is it not refreshing to everyone if a European-American is sensitive to others plight.  If more people like yourself, you know the ones, miserable, crotchety and emotionally distrought, then there would be little plight for anyone who is not a WASP (White Anglo-Saxon Protestant).  As far as the coward thing, you completly lost me on that one.  You might have to elaborate.

"You run down everyone else's intelligence making the assumption everyone is just stupid if they don't see it your way."  That's classic.  Because my opinion is not the same as yours or your cohorts then I am a$$hole?
If you haven't noticed it took, I don't know about 8 years to f*ck up the economy here not just 10 months.  So you really can't blame Obama on the economy.  But you are an irrational and emotionally unstable right-winger, so I guess you can blame him.  Since his predecessor was such a good president and the world was such a better place until Jan. 20, 2009.

But now you're getting too personal.  You know dick about me, my personal life or my career.  So go and F*UCK YOURSELF.  Talking about politics or anything else is one God Damn thing but you don't know a FU*KING thing about me.  I'll just leave it at that because you apparantly are out of you mind.  But I will forgive your stupidity and wish you a Happy Thanksgiving any way.  I don't even hope that you choke on a bone and die either.

Get stuffed,
Bryon
Parent - By Mikeqc1 (****) Date 11-25-2009 15:41
Settle down
Parent - By Lawrence (*****) Date 11-25-2009 17:03 Edited 11-25-2009 17:16
We don't know you Bryon?

You have made one thousand two hundred postings on this forum.. 

Maybe about 100 of them were of a technical nature..  The rest were about your personal views, values, virtues, interests and opinions.

How could we not know you?

Are you a different person in real life than the person you represent yourself as here with us?

Just askin?

Edit:
And happy Turkey for you and your family  :)

Lar

ISBN 13: 9781435427884
ISBN 13: 9781435427907
ISBN 13: 9781435427969
ISBN 13: 9781435427891
ISBN 13: 9781435427952
ISBN 13: 9781435427976
:)

Parent - - By CWI555 (*****) Date 11-25-2009 23:22
Actually, The economy started heading down hill when your idol billy boy and your buddy franken started forcing banks to give loans to people who did not qualify.
Every president from then till now is responsible for the mess, and some before.

You speak of being an American but make these kind of statements:

"But apparantly the the flag and the Constipation...er...Constitution are the only thing that many give a sh*t about. "
"Hasta la victoria siempre! " a quote from your butcher hero che
"Mao delivered.
Stalin might have if there was industry.
Castro will when the inhumane embargo is lifted.
Chavez...I don't know about him yet.  He doesn't scare me, I would rather hang with him than Bush or Palin (unless Sarah was in a hot tub drinking mamosas with me)
Portugal has a good chance of prosperity.  They're in Europe!!!
French conservatives?  Not quite like America conservatives.  Take away France's health care system and replace it with America's "death" system and see how conservative the country gets."

Personal is it.. buddy you made it personal when you started your bullchit of talking down to everyone. Liberals can sure dish it out, but they don't much care for the taste of it when it's handed back to them. Just as you did again in this post... "But you are an irrational and emotionally unstable right-winger" So why don't you and your high horse take a hike. If you can't stand to receive it, then STFU and stop giving it.

You want to be treated with respect? Then treat others with it yourself. You want to attack someone? Then be prepared to be attacked yourself.
In words, or in life, I will return exactly as I am given.
Parent - By Mikeqc1 (****) Date 11-26-2009 00:11
Achorn and big O played a huge part in the equal lending laws for banks.
Parent - - By BryonLewis (****) Date 11-26-2009 01:43 Edited 11-26-2009 01:52
What is the bill that Clinton signed?

You speak of being an American but make these kind of statements:

All of my statements are completely true.  Its not my fault that you can't understand or care about them.  I don't talk down to anybody.  I state my opinion which happens to be different than most other here.  I get called a Commie, retard and WTF ever else.  Or some dumb phuk thinks he knows about my personal or career life.  Political opinions are one fu*king thing but trying to get into personal areas I don't do.  Save a few "your slow, simpletons, a few jabs at the Steelers and Tar Heels", thats as far as I have gone.

Should I just sit back and agree with all the crap that others spew on here?  Or state my opinion?  I can just forget about everyone thats not a WASP roll over and die like many here have.  Maybe when I'm an old wank then I might just stop having compassion for the Unfortunates around the world.
I offered to quit the Forums awhile back and nobody took me up on the offer.  In all actuallity, I got several PMs to my defense from people a little more caring about how they are perceived.  So I stayed.

From what I've seen most Righ-wingers are emotionally distrought.

And last of all I don't ride horses anymore.  I had a dressage accident and I cracked a vertebrae.  So horses are out of the question.  But I do hike in the spring, its too cold and muddy.  So anyway, I hope you have a nice Turkey Day. 
Maybe thats the problem, you need a hug.  I love you, man!!!   :-)
Parent - - By CWI555 (*****) Date 11-26-2009 03:45
"What is the bill that Clinton signed?"
Never said it was a bill.
http://www.businessweek.com/the_thread/hotproperty/archives/2008/02/clintons_drive.html

As for being called a commie, If the shoe fits wear it. You post che's picture up, agree with castro, and try to be an idiot posting the Karl Marx manifesto up in ISBN reference form, then call yourself brilliant. Most "logical" people can draw the inference that you agree with communist principles, which by default, makes you commie. Don't be whining when people call you what you paint yourself to be.

Attacks on people's intelligence and honor are just as personal to most, (especially those who have worn a uniform in the name of their country).

Let us not forget where the liberals got their ideals from

Alinsky, "Rules for Radicals"
RULE 5: "Ridicule is man's most potent weapon." There is no defense. It's irrational. It's infuriating.

Yes I've read it byron, the whole book, and hundreds of others along it's vein.
You play rule number 5 out constantly. Deliberately jab to piss people off by ridiculing them, and by this rule

RULE 12: Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it." Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions. (This is cruel, but very effective. Direct, personalized criticism and ridicule works.)

I could go on, buy your conversations are tic for tac with those 'rules' alinsky put down. You pick someone out like Henry who has a strong sense of pride and honor, who you think you can get a rise out of. you attempt to freeze the conversation around a specific point, you personalize by using rule 5, and then you polorize it by drawing in others to the point where you stand back and cry oh see... see... see.. how these people beat up on poor defenseless me?
example:
"Should I just sit back and agree with all the crap that others spew on here?  Or state my opinion?  I can just forget about everyone thats not a WASP roll over and die like many here have."
'crap that others spew on here'. In that one statement you dismiss any and all value of any statement others have made.

No byron, it doesn't work on me. You can tell Sauls ghost thanks but no thanks.

In truth, I am beginning to doubt you have an original idea in your head. Every single political belief you espouse seems to be rooted in someone elses beliefs.
It's enough to make me think you've been in a circle of people who believe everything you espouse here so long that you now believe it without a single shred of evidence or self reliance on fact checking.

I did not come by my beliefs through listening to others. Religiously, I studied taoism, buddism, islam, confusionism, athiesm, judaism, bahai, sakhism, nichochirin buddism, didanvwisgi, and others. I settled on a personal view of Christianity after some eye opening events in my life.

Politically I've studied about anything you can name, and still study to this day.

Current events I look a lot further into the history and events than most until I am personallys satisfied of it's veracity.

Scientifically, my post from the past will speak for themselves.

Work and career, the same as science.

I've witnessed a lot of the folks you ridicule display uncommonly high intelligence. Yet you fail to see it. You are blinded by your own arrogance.
After all the crap that has been directed your way, after all the differences of opinion with the vaste majority of this forum, have you ever considered that just maybe it's you that are wrong????
It's like the man standing in a room with his hair on fire pointing at 100 other people and telling them they are responsible for the smoke in the room.
Parent - - By BryonLewis (****) Date 11-26-2009 04:20
Let me see.  If I'm not allowed to agree with Fidel, Che or Karl, then who can I agree with.  I have read much more than their works.  But I can definatly see their side of things.  I don't actually belong to any political party but I do try to vote Democrat as much as possible.  I don't pick a target and single out anyone.  The "target" picks me.  One might say that the peas are green, I go a bit deeper to define green.  Its blue and yellow.

The ISBN thing is brilliant.  If you haven't noticed I've been changing it every day.  Yesterday it was a book from Che.  Today it is from another of my favorite Argentine "revolutionaries".  :-)  Francis Mallman.  A very brilliant man indeed.  I will have to look him up the next time I go to Buenos Aires.

In this particular thread I simply posted some other hallowed grounds that are not spoken of as being places of "heroes".  (Everyone's a hero these days)  Then I was confronted about it.  Period!!!  Then it all escalated.

Rule 5 constantly?  If I don't agree with something then I post a differing response to it would make it ridicule.  Ridicule is the essence of debate.  "Ridicule is man's most potent weapon." There is no defense. It's irrational. It's infuriating."  I wouldn't necessarily agree with Rule 5 anyway.  The defense would be to not become infuriated.  One's reaction is one's reaction.  If they can't control their emotions to either ignore or try to rationalize what has been said, then that is lack of emotional control and becomes the sole responsibility of the "target" of the ridicule.

I've never read Alinsky but it will be something to look into.  He might be brilliant like me but some of those "Rules" need some elaboration that I will have to decide.  What original idea does anyone have here?  No one does.  Its some crap that Fox news said, Rush "I'm not a junkie, I have a prescription" Limbaugh or whoever.  Everyone's opinion is formed from various sources.  That's all an opinion is. 
I too have studied various forms of religion, from contextual and historical references.  Tibetan Buddhism and Roman Catholicism are the only two that struck any cord with me.  Both of which have more in common with Socialist ideals than Capitalist ones.

Rule 12:  You walked into the cross hairs, froze yourself, personalized it (by reacting like you have) and polarized yourself.  You probably have the longest post in this thread and it is completly directed at me.  So if I was out to get you then you've been gotten, by your own hand.
Alinsky, ok.  I'll have to look this cat up.  Thanks for the tip.  :-)
Eventhough you don't see eye to eye with me, I still hope you have a good Turkey Day.  :-X
Parent - - By swsweld (****) Date 11-26-2009 05:18

>Alinsky, ok.  I'll have to look this cat up.

Really, you've studied all the marxist, communists, liberals and radicals and you don't know who Alinsky is? Really? I'm disappointed in you.
Parent - By Mikeqc1 (****) Date 11-28-2009 00:08
WASNT ON THE MANDATORY LIST
Parent - - By CWI555 (*****) Date 11-27-2009 11:06
"He might be brilliant like me" "The ISBN thing is brilliant."

You know lewis, when you come up statements like that, it's a clear picture into your mentality.

You can feign ignorance all you wish, but it's rather obvious that you are attempting to practice the teachings of alinsky.
BTW, there is a difference between studying something through a book, and going to see it for yourself. I would venture to say that doing both gives you a clearer image.

As for "walking into the cross hairs", classic redirection. Nice try, but anyone with two brain cells to rub together can see through it.

"If I'm not allowed to agree with Fidel, Che or Karl, then who can I agree with. "
Even though you deliberately leave out the ? mark, it's still the socratic questioning method favored by liberals. Especially your hero's, karl marx and saul alinsky.

"So if I was out to get you then you've been gotten, by your own hand."
Not at all. That statement is kind of like the guy with his fly down wearing the pink underoo's pointing at someone who just spilled a drop of coffee on their shirt, and thinking the hundred other people in the room are laughing with him, not at him.

Heres a book for you to look up. ISBN: 9780615166650

btw, your mental underoo's are showing.
Parent - By BryonLewis (****) Date 11-27-2009 11:30
:-X
Parent - - By ssbn727 (*****) Date 11-24-2009 18:53
Bryon! You have just managed to do outdo your ignorance with your post!!! and you have proven to everyone in here that knows all too well, just how much of a disrespectful piece of chicken sh!t you really are, so if you want to continue making yourself into a bigger fool than you already are, well you know pretty much how to do that already so, I will not stop you if that's what floats your boat!!! Go ahead!!! Just remember when the day will come when a vet offers you a helping hand, all of the other fallen vets you desecrated with your posts of attempting to equate the sacrifice of the greatest generation of American soldiers in both World Wars with your pathetic attempt to counter what was simply a post of recognition that we as American PATRIOTS DO NOT NEED TO APOLOGIZE TO ANYONE!!! ESPECIALLY RETARDS SUCH AS YOURSELF!!! But like I said before, keep'em coming young man!!! Make yourself into a bigger fool than you already are if that is even possible!!! :) :) :)

Henry
Parent - - By 3.2 Inspector (***) Date 11-24-2009 19:05
Henry, you need to change your medication.
Did you forget how to type in bold?

Parent - - By ssbn727 (*****) Date 11-24-2009 19:44 Edited 11-24-2009 20:13
So you're really a proctology student in Medical school for RETARDS in the land of the midnight sun 3.????

Inspector what????? Gadgets?????

Henry
Parent - - By 3.2 Inspector (***) Date 11-24-2009 20:02
There you go..... :)

Parent - By ssbn727 (*****) Date 11-24-2009 20:13
Psyche!!!! ROTFLMFAOAAA!!!!! :) :) :) :) :)

Henry
Parent - - By darren (***) Date 11-25-2009 05:13
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoqaNG0Ozqc
please watch this henry
respectfully
darren
Parent - - By ssbn727 (*****) Date 11-25-2009 08:55
Hey Darren!

A RETARD IS A RETARD - PERIOD!!! I don't care how intellectually superior they may think they are, and someone who is obviously intellectually challenged either by birth, or from some unfortunate reason that was not of their own intention is NOT considered a RETARD IMHO!!! ;) And I end this clarification with these very wise words of wisdom that come from someone I consider a true friend: "Political Correctness-The assertion that you can pick up a terd from the clean end."

Respectfully,
Henry
Parent - - By low_hydrogen (**) Date 11-26-2009 00:47
Hey Henry!

I dont believe all black people are nig***rs.  Do you some how think that any person of color would not be offended by me using the "n" word ?? african americans did not choose to be born black nor was it their own intention.   I dont see you as a guy that would use the "n" word so why lower your self by useing the "r" word??

Same applies here henry just because you dont believe mentally handicap people are retards, doesn't mean you don't offend them and their families by useing the word!
I realize you were useing the term in a heated debate,  darren was trying to politely educate you on how the word retard (in any context) offends people with friends and loved ones that have disabilities.

The difference here is a derogatory word used to describe race, color or creed can be rebutted by the offended.  The word retard is a derogatory word agianst a group of people who generally speaking can not defend them selves agianst such vulgar descriptions...

I enjoy your post, insight and wealth of knowledge on welding related topics
But imho you dropped the ball on this one .  
Parent - - By ssbn727 (*****) Date 11-26-2009 02:47 Edited 11-26-2009 04:33
Good for you!

You know what they say about opinions don't you? Everybody's got one!!! I'm sick and tired of all of this political correctness crap that's being shoved down my throat, so if you don't mind shove it down your own throat this time because I'm not swallowing - CAPECHE??? And if NOT TOO FRIGGIN BAD!!!

I remember not too long ago, I too was trying my best to be politically correct, but I realized I couldn't feel comfortable at all being literally put on a proverbial muzzle whenever it suited some group of the population, or place of interest, or even something that was maybe marginally sacred!!! It got to the point that I couldn't express myself at all in the way I really with comfortable in doing so...

So if I offended someone who is an intellectually handicapped individual then I  might think twice and apologize if it offended you, but, it was not meant in that manner, so I'm not going to apologize at all!!! It was meant at someone who are themselves posing as intellectually superior individuals that are acting like total dumb asses and in a joking manner remind me of someone that's RETARDED!!! :) :) :) Whoops!!! I said it again!!! So sue me dog gone it!!!

If you really want to know how I feel about you comments??? I respectfully disagree with you, and I'm tired of all this political correctness for cryin out loud already and I'm standing my ground - PERIOD!!!

P.S. Your comment about not believing that all Blacks are the "N" word that you clearly used even though you substituted the letters "g"  with stars indicates in a very obvious manner that you too dropped the proverbial ball with the your statement by the virtue of saying that "Not all" which does infer that some are indeed the "N' word that you obviously alluded to, so please do not pontificate, or patronize to me something that you cannot practice as well - I rest my case!!! Btw, Retard is used in scientific as well as technical publications as opposed to the "N' word which is not at all, so IMHO, it's not as equally offensive if used in the manner I chose to.

Respectfully,
Henry
Parent - - By low_hydrogen (**) Date 11-26-2009 04:23
Hey Henry!

You got me all wrong buddy.. I wasn't trying to pick a fight with you.   And I am the last person on the face of the earth to try and preach political correctness!!
And I completely understand the context of the use of the word (retard) that was going on between you and 3.2.

Perhaps if I was more articulate I would be able to get my point across, but I'm not.  So like my grandad use to say "it's better to be thought of as stupid, than to open your mouth and prove your stupid"  so I'll shut up!!

As to your p.s.  some are indeed!!  but they are not always black!!
Parent - By ssbn727 (*****) Date 11-26-2009 04:54
Okay, then I guess we can agree to disagree on the original context of this conversation... Have a Happy and Safe Thanksgiving to both you and your family!!! :) :) :)

TRespectfully,
Henry
Parent - - By ssbn727 (*****) Date 11-26-2009 04:54
Okay, then I guess we can agree to disagree on the original context of this conversation... Have a Happy and Safe Thanksgiving to both you and your family!!! :) :) :)

Respectfully,
Henry
Parent - By low_hydrogen (**) Date 11-26-2009 04:57
You do the same!  Enjoy your holiday :)  :)  :)
Parent - By ibeweldingsum (***) Date 02-18-2012 04:48
"Political Correctness-The assertion that you can pick up a terd from the clean end."
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!
Parent - - By Mikeqc1 (****) Date 11-24-2009 19:07
Think about how confused he really must be, the 2 things he believes in the most are at odds with each other……Communist Manifesto and the Holy bible…..
Is it ……………Schizophrenia
In case you don’t know
Schizophrenia is a mental disorder that makes it difficult to tell the difference between real and unreal experiences, to think logically, to have normal emotional responses, and to behave normally in social situations.

As the illness continues, psychotic symptoms develop:
•  an appearance or mood that shows no emotion (flat affect)
•  Bizarre motor behavior in which there is less reaction to the environment (catatonic behavior)
•  False beliefs or thoughts that have nothing to do with reality (delusions)
•  Hearing, seeing, or feeling things that are not there (hallucinations)
•  thoughts "jump" between unrelated topics (disordered thinking)

Notice the last one.
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / Apologize to No One!!!!!!!
1 2 Previous Next