Lands on the sapling.  The birch says, 'Woodpecker,
You are a tree expert. Can you tell if that is a son of a
Beech or a son of a birch?'

The woodpecker takes a taste of the small tree and replies,
'It is neither a son of a beech nor a son of a birch. It
is, however, the best  piece of ash I have ever poked
My pecker into.'
Parent - By jrw159 (*****) Date 11-26-2009 03:59
Thanks for that Tacker. ROTFLMFAO 4 sure.

jrw159
Parent - By BryonLewis (****) Date 11-26-2009 04:34
Sweet!  Laughter is the best medicine, except for maybe some Vicodin.  LOL
Parent - - By ctacker (****) Date 11-26-2009 06:00
Two Texans are out hunting, and as they are walking along they come upon a huge
        hole in the ground.
They approach it and are amazed by the size of it.

The first hunter says "Wow, that's some hole; I can't even see the bottom. I wonder how deep it is."

The second hunter says" I don't know, let's throw something down and listen and
        see how long it takes to hit bottom."

The first hunter says "There's this old automobile transmission here, give me a hand and we'll throw it in and see".

So they pick it up and carry it over, and count one, and two and three, and throw it in the hole.

They are standing there listening and looking over the edge and they hear a rustling in the brush behind them.

As they turn around they see a goat come crashing through the brush, run up to the hole and with no
        hesitation, and jumped in head first.

While they are standing there looking at each other, looking in the hole and trying
        to figure out what that was all about, an old farmer walks up.

"Say there",says the farmer, "you fellers didn't happen to see my goat around
        here anywhere, did you?"

The first hunter says " Funny you should ask, but we were just standing here a minute ago and a goat came out of the bushes doin' about a hunert miles an hour and jumped headfirst into this hole here!"

The old farmer said "Why that's impossible, I had him chained to an old transmission!"
Parent - By darren (***) Date 11-26-2009 06:06
Paddy is cleaning his rifle and accidentally shoots his wife. He dials 911.
Paddy says "It's my wife, I've accidentally shot her. I've killed her"
Operator "Please calm down sir. Can you first make sure she really is dead?"
CLICK, BANG
Paddy "OK, what next?
Parent - By rick harnish (***) Date 11-26-2009 06:18
THAT WAS GOOD!!!
Parent - By weldwade (***) Date 11-26-2009 15:40
Funny stuff! Its good to have a laugh in the morning, thanks for posting!
Parent - By FixaLinc (****) Date 11-27-2009 04:20
LOL :)
Parent - - By FixaLinc (****) Date 11-30-2009 05:19
New Truck

I bought a new GMC Sierra and returned to the dealer yesterday because I couldn't get the radio to work. The salesman explained that the radio was voice activated. 'Nelson,' the salesman said to the radio. The radio replied, 'Ricky or Willie?' 'Willie!' he continued and 'On The Road Again' came from the speakers. Then he said, 'Ray Charles!', and in an instant ' Georgia On My Mind' replaced Willie Nelson. I drove away happy, and for the next few days, every time I'd say, 'Beethoven,' I'd get beautiful classical music, and if I said, 'Beatles,' I'd get one of their awesome songs.
Yesterday, some Mexicans ran a red light and nearly creamed my new truck, but I swerved in time to avoid them. I yelled, '@$$ Holes!'
Immediately the Iranian National Anthem began to play, sung by Jane Fonda and Barbara Streisand, backed up by Michael Moore and The Dixie Chicks, with John Kerry on guitar, Al Gore on drums, Dan Rather on harmonica, Nancy Pelosi on tambourine, Harry Reid on spoons, Bill Clinton on sax and Ted Kennedy On Scotch.

Darn, I LOVE this truck!
Parent - - By FixaLinc (****) Date 12-06-2009 23:33
Mary Margaret & Little Johnny

The value of a Catholic education and a #2 pencil (this is too cute)!....You don't even have to be Catholic to appreciate this one.
Little Mary Margaret was not the best student in Catholic School. Usually she slept through the class.

One day her teacher, a Nun, called on her while she was sleeping. 'Tell me Mary Margaret, who created the universe?'
When Mary Margaret didn't stir, little Johnny who was her friend sitting behind her, took his pencil and jabbed her in the rear.
'God Almighty!' shouted Mary Margaret.
The Nun said, 'Very good' and continued teaching her class.

A little later the Nun asked Mary Margaret, 'Who is our Lord and Savior?'

But Mary didn't stir from her slumber. Once again, little Johnny came to her rescue and stuck Mary Margaret in the butt.
"Jesus Christ!!!" shouted Mary Margaret and the Nun once again said, “Very good,” and Mary Margaret fell back asleep.
The Nun asked her a third question...'What did Eve say to Adam after she had her twenty-third child?'
Again, little Johnny came to the rescue.
This time Mary Margaret jumped up and shouted, 'If you stick that damn thing in me one more time, I'll break it in half!'
The nun fainted...........
Parent - By FixaLinc (****) Date 12-07-2009 01:40
Never Leave Your Nuts Alone...

A doctor at an insane asylum decides to take his patients to a baseball game. For weeks in advance he coached his patients to respond to his commands. As the day of the game arrived, everything was going quite well. When the national anthem started, the doctor yelled "UP NUTS", and his patients complied by standing up. After the anthem ended, he yelled "DOWN NUTS" and they all sat back down in their seats.
After a home run was hit, the doctor yelled "CHEER NUTS". They all broke out into applause and cheered. When the umpire made a particularly bad call against the star of the home team, the doctor yelled "BOO NUTS", and they all began booing and cat-calling.
Comfortable with their responses, the doctor decided to go get himself a beer and a hot dog, leaving his assistant in charge. He returned to discover that there was a riot in progress. Finding his tizzied assistant, the doctor asked "What in the world happened?" The assistant replied, "Well, everything was going just fine until this guy walked by and yelled "PEANUTS!"
Parent - - By Mikeqc1 (****) Date 12-07-2009 02:22
not realy a joke but interesting
People’s power:

•Liberals believe they’re advancing people’s power — yet they don’t believe people can do anything right without their guidance.
•People can’t do anything right — yet the government bureaucracy can do everything.
•The government bureaucracy can do everything — yet liberals don’t like it when the government takes control of their lives.
•Liberals don’t like it when the government takes control of their lives — yet they vote for programs that increase people’s dependency on the government.
•They vote for programs that increase people’s dependency on the government — yet they believe they’re advancing people’s power.
Bush and the media:

•The media said Bush was dumb — yet he won over two intelligent Democrats.
•He won over two intelligent Democrats — yet the media said his ratings were hopeless.
•The media said his ratings were hopeless — yet the 2004 electoral map was red.
•The 2004 electoral map was red — yet the media said his policies failed.
•The media said his policies failed — yet the economy grew and the war was won.
•The economy grew and the war was won — yet the media said we needed “change.”
Public education:

•Liberals have been in charge of education for 50 years — yet education is out of control.
•Education is out of control — yet liberal teaching methods prevail.
•Liberal teaching methods prevail — yet public schools are failing.
•Public schools are failing — yet their funding keeps growing.
•Their funding keeps growing — yet public schools are always underfunded.
•Public schools are always underfunded — yet private schools yield better results for less.
•Private schools yield better results for less — yet public education is the only way out of the crisis.
Foreign radicals*:

•Foreign radicals hate America — yet they’re all wearing American blue jeans.

•They’re all wearing American blue jeans — yet they disdain American culture.

•They disdain American culture — yet they play American music, movies, and video games.
•They play American music, movies, and video games — yet they call Americans uncivilized.
•They call Americans uncivilized — yet they expect Americans to defend their civilization.
•They expect Americans to defend their civilization — yet they think American capitalism is outdated.
•They think American capitalism is outdated — yet most of their countries require American handouts.
Liberals and taxes:

•Liberals want to help the poor — yet they won’t give money to charities.
•They won’t give money to charities — yet they’d like the government to become a gigantic charity.
•They’d like the government to become a gigantic charity — yet the money has to be taken from people by force.
•The money has to be taken from people by force — yet they call it welfare.
•They call it welfare — yet higher taxes make everyone poorer.
•Higher taxes make everyone poorer — yet liberals find ways not to pay taxes.

•Liberals find ways not to pay taxes — yet they get to be chosen to run the government.
Liberals and the CIA:

•The CIA is a reactionary institution — yet its agents always leak information that helps liberals politically.
•CIA agents always leak information that helps liberals politically — yet liberals say the CIA is clueless.
•Liberals say the CIA is clueless — yet in their movies the CIA is running the world.
•In their movies the CIA is running the world — yet they tell us that better intelligence could have prevented the war.
•Better intelligence could have prevented the war — yet “enhanced interrogations” of captured terrorists must not be allowed.
Love and marriage:

•Sex differences are the result of social conditioning — yet homosexuality is biological.
•Homosexuality is biological — yet everybody is encouraged to experiment with it.
•Everybody is encouraged to experiment with it — yet venereal diseases are treated at the taxpayers’ expense.
•Venereal diseases are treated at the taxpayers’ expense — yet taxpayers have no right to impose standards since there are no moral absolutes.
•There are no moral absolutes — yet gay marriage is an absolute must.
•Gay marriage is an absolute must — yet family is an antiquated tool of bourgeois oppression.
Parent - - By FixaLinc (****) Date 12-12-2009 06:16
Never Leave Your Nuts Alone...

A doctor at an insane asylum decides to take his patients to a baseball game. For weeks in advance he coached his patients to respond to his commands. As the day of the game arrived, everything was going quite well. When the national anthem started, the doctor yelled "UP NUTS", and his patients complied by standing up. After the anthem ended, he yelled "DOWN NUTS" and they all sat back down in their seats.
After a home run was hit, the doctor yelled "CHEER NUTS". They all broke out into applause and cheered. When the umpire made a particularly bad call against the star of the home team, the doctor yelled "BOO NUTS", and they all began booing and cat-calling.
Comfortable with their responses, the doctor decided to go get himself a beer and a hot dog, leaving his assistant in charge. He returned to discover that there was a riot in progress. Finding his tizzied assistant, the doctor asked "What in the world happened?" The assistant replied, "Well, everything was going just fine until this guy walked by and yelled "PEANUTS!"
Parent - - By Superflux (****) Date 12-12-2009 19:29
Guy goes into a bar, there's a robot bartender. The robot says, "What will you have?" The guy says, "Martini." The robot brings back the best martini ever and says to the man, "What's your IQ?" The guy says, "168".
The robot then proceeds to talk about physics, space exploration and medical technology.

The guy leaves, but he is curious, so he goes back into the bar. The robot bartender says, "What will you have?" The guy says, "Martini". Again, the robot makes a great martini, gives it to the man and says, "What's your IQ?" The guy says, "100."
The robot then starts to talk about Nascar, Budweiser and John Deere tractors.

The guy leaves, but finds it very interesting, so he thinks he will try it one more time. He goes back into the bar. The robot says, "What will you have?" The guy says, "Martini", and the robot brings him another great martini.. The robot then says, "What's your IQ?" The guy says, "Uh, about 50."

The robot leans in real close and says, "So, you people still happy you voted for Obama?"
Parent - - By DaveBoyer (*****) Date 12-13-2009 04:35
DO YOU KNOW THE FRONT FROM THE BACK OF A TREE?

A MAORI FELLA FROM TE KUITI DECIDES TO TRAVEL ACROSS THE LAND TO SEE GOD'S COUNTRY. WHEN HE GETS TO TOKOROA , HE LIKES THE PLACE SO MUCH THAT HE DECIDES TO STAY A WHILE. BUT FIRST HE MUST FIND A JOB!!!!

HE WALKS INTO THE INTERNATIONAL LOGGING COMPANY OFFICE AND FILLS OUT AN APPLICATION AS AN EXPERIENCED LOG INSPECTOR. IT'S HIS LUCKY DAY!!! THEY JUST HAPPEN TO BE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE, BUT FIRST, THE LOG FOREMAN TAKES HIM FOR A RIDE INTO THE FOREST IN THE COMPANY PICKUP TRUCK TO SEE HOW MUCH HE KNOWS

THE FOREMAN STOPS THE TRUCK ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD AND POINTS AT A TREE "SEE THAT TREE OVER THERE? I WANT YOU TO TELL ME WHAT SPECIES IT IS AND HOW MANY BOARD FEET OF LUMBER IT CONTAINS."

THE MAORI FELLA PROMPTLY ANSWERS, "THAT "FELLAZ" A PINUS RADIATA MATE, 383 BOARD FEET OF LUMBER IN 'ER."

THE FOREMAN IS IMPRESSED!!! HE PUTS THE TRUCK IN MOTION AND STOPS ABOUT A MILE DOWN THE ROAD. HE POINTS AT ANOTHER TREE THROUGH THE PASSENGER WINDOW AND ASKS THE SAME QUESTION. THIS TIME, IT'S A BIGGER TREE OF A DIFFERENT CLASS..

"THAT'S A RIMU AND SHE'S GOT ABOUT 456 CLEAR BOARD FEET."

THE FOREMAN IS REALLY IMPRESSED, HE HAS BEEN QUICK AND GOT THE ANSWERS RIGHT WITHOUT USING A CALCULATOR !!!!

ONE MORE TEST. THEY DRIVE A LITTLE FURTHER DOWN THE ROAD, AND THE FOREMAN STOPS AGAIN. THIS TIME, HE POINTS ACROSS THE ROAD THROUGH HIS DRIVER SIDE WINDOW AND SAYS, "AND WHAT ABOUT THAT ONE?"

BEFORE THE FOREMAN FINISHES POINTING THE MAORI FELLA SAYS, "DOUGLAS FIR BRO , 242 BOARD FEET AT BEST MATE ........."

THE FOREMAN SPINS THE TRUCK AROUND AND HEADS BACK TO THE OFFICE A LITTLE TICKED OFF BECAUSE HE THINKS THE MAORI FELLA IS SMARTER THAN HE IS. AS THEY NEAR THE OFFICE, THE FOREMAN STOPS THE TRUCK AND ASKS HIMTO STEP OUTSIDE.

HE HANDS HIM A PIECE OF CHALK AND TELLS HIM, "SEE THAT TREE OVER THERE?" "I WANT YOU TO MARK AN X ON THE FRONT OF THAT TREE!!  " THE MAORI FELLA SAY'S "IS THIS THE SIGNING OF THE TREATY ALL OVER AGAIN BRO"

THE FOREMAN THINKS TO HIMSELF, "IDIOT, HOW WOULD HE KNOW WHICH IS THE FRONT OF THE TREE?"

WHEN THE MAORI FELLA REACHES THE TREE, HE GOES AROUND IT IN A CIRCLE WHILE LOOKING AT THE GROUND. HE THEN REACHES UP AND PLACES A WHITE X ON THE TRUNK.

HE WALKS BACK TO THE FOREMAN AND HANDS HIM THE CHALK. "THAT'S THE FRONT BRO ," THE MAORI FELLA SAYS.

THE FOREMAN LAUGHS TO HIMSELF AND ASKS SARCASTICALLY, "HOW IN THE HELL DO YOU KNOW THAT'S THE FRONT OF THE TREE?
THE MAORI FELLA WITH A LITTLE SMILE ON HIS FACE AND WIPING HIS BOOT ON THE GRASS SAYS ! "CUZ SOME FELLA JUST **** BEHIND IT !""

He GOT THE JOB.
Parent - - By Cactus_Jr. Date 12-16-2009 13:20
Little jonny and his new bike

Little jonny comes home from school one day and goes to his mom and says "mom, guess what I did at school today!"

"What did you do at school today?" His mother replies.

Little jonny says " I had sex with my teacher!"

In a panic, his mother tell him, " go to your room and just wait until your father gets home!"

Later in the evening little jonny's father comes in from work and jonny says, " dad I had sex with my teacher today!"

His father replies, "well congratulations son! That's great! Let's go get you a new bicycle."

They go to the store and little jonny picks out the coolest bike he's ever seen. Dad gladly pays for the bike and they walk out of the store. The father asks, "are you gonna ride your new bike home?"

Little jonny replies, "nah, my ass still kinda hurts."
Parent - By waccobird (****) Date 12-16-2009 13:39
Cactus_Jr
Welcome to the Forum
I am not the sharpest tack in this box and I guess I missed the punch line.
But Welcome to the Forum
Marshall
Parent - By ctacker (****) Date 03-31-2010 03:04
This could go for EVERYONE in Washington.
LITTLE GIRL ON A PLANE

A Congressman was seated next to a little girl on the
airplane when he turned to her and said, 'Let's talk.
I've heard that flights go quicker if you strike up a
conversation with your fellow passenger.'

The little girl, who had just opened her book, closed it
slowly and said to the total stranger, 'What would you
like to talk about?'

'Oh, I don't know,' said the congressman.
'How about global warming or universal health care,'
as he smiles smugly.

OK,' she said. 'Those could be interesting topics.
But let me ask you a question first. A horse, a cow, and
a deer all eat the same stuff - grass. Yet a deer excretes
little pellets, while a cow turns out a flat patty, and a
horse produces clumps of dried grass. Why do you suppose
that is?'

The legislator, visibly surprised by the little girl's
intelligence, thinks about it and says, 'Hmmm, I have no idea.'

To which the little girl replies, 'Do you really feel
qualified to discuss global warming or universal
health care when you don't know ****?
Parent - By waccobird (****) Date 12-16-2009 20:05
Liottle Johny
It is near the Christmas break of the school year. The students have turned in all their work and there is really nothing more to do. All the children are restless and the teacher decides to have an early dismissal.

Teacher: "Whoever answers the questions I ask, first and correctly can leave early today."
Little Johnny says to himself "Good, I want to get outta here. I'm smart and will answer the question."

Teacher: "Who said 'Four Score and Seven Years Ago'?"
Before Johnny can open his mouth, Susie says, "Abraham Lincoln."

Teacher: "That's right Susie, you can go home."
Johnny is mad that Susie answered the question first.

Teacher: "Who said 'I Have a Dream'?"
Before Johnny can open his mouth, Mary says, "Martin Luther King."

Teacher: "That's right Mary, you can go."
Johnny is even madder than before.

Teacher: "Who said 'Ask not, what your country can do for you'?"
Before Johnny can open his mouth, Nancy says, "John F. Kennedy."
Teacher: "That's right Nancy, you may also leave."

Johnny is boiling mad that he has not been able to answer to any of the questions.
When the teacher turns her back Johnny says, "I wish these *****es would keep their mouths shut!"

The teacher turns around: "NOW WHO SAID THAT?"
Johnny: " TIGER WOODS . CAN I GO NOW?
Parent - By ctacker (****) Date 01-25-2010 20:44
Three rednecks were working up on a cell phone tower: Cooter, Ronnie and Donnie.  As they start their descent, Cooter slips, falls off the tower and is killed instantly. As the ambulance takes the body away, Ronnie says, 'Well, shucks, someone should go and tell his wife.

Donnie says, 'OK, I'm pretty good at that sensitive stuff, I'll do it.' Two hours later, he comes back carrying a case of Budweiser.

Ronnie says, 'Where did you get that beer, Donnie?'
'Cooter's wife gave it to me,' Ronnie replies.
'That's unbelievable, you told the lady her husband was dead and she gave you beer?' 'Well, not exactly', Donnie says. 'When she answered the door,  I said to her, "you must be Cooter's widow."
She said, 'You must be mistaken.  I'm not a widow.' Then I said, 'I'll bet you a case of Budweiser you are.'
Parent - By waccobird (****) Date 01-27-2010 12:37
My wife and I are watching "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire" while we were in bed. I turned to her and said, "Do you want to have sex?" "No," she answered. I then said, "Is that your final answer?" She didn't even look at me this time, simply saying, "Yes." So I said, "Then I'd like to phone a friend."

And then the fight started....
Parent - - By ctacker (****) Date 03-13-2010 04:17
'Mom, may I take the dog for a walk around the block?' Mom replies, 'No,
because she is in heat.'

'What's that mean?' asked the child.

'Go ask your father. I think he's in the garage.'

The little girl goes to the garage and says, 'Dad, may I take Belle for
a walk around the block? I asked Mom, but she said the dog was in heat,
and to come to you.'

Dad said, 'Bring Belle over here.' He took a rag, soaked it with
gasoline, and scrubbed the dog's backside with it to disguise the scent,
and said 'OK, you can go now, but keep Belle on the leash and only go
one time round the block.'

The little girl left and returned a few minutes later with no dog on the
leash. Surprised, Dad asked, 'Where's Belle?'

The little girl said, 'She ran out of gas about halfway down the block,
so another dog is pushing her home.'
Parent - - By FixaLinc (****) Date 03-15-2010 06:11
His & Her Diaries

Some say there are 2 sides to a couple's story.  I think this illustrates that very well.

IN HER DIARY:
        Tonight, I thought my husband was acting weird. We
        had made plans to meet at a bar to have a drink. I was
        shopping with my friends all day long, so I thought he was
        upset at the fact that I was a bit late, but he made no comment
        on it.
        Conversation wasn't flowing, so I suggested that we go
        somewhere quiet so we could talk.. He agreed, but he didn't
        say much. I asked him what was wrong; He said, 'Nothing.'
        I asked him if it was my fault that he was upset.. He said he
        wasn't upset, that it had nothing to do with me,
        and not to worry about it.
        On the way home, I told him that I loved him. He smiled
        slightly, and kept driving. I can't explain his behavior I don't
        know why he didn't say, 'I love you, too.' When we got home,
        I felt as if I had lost him completely, as if he wanted nothing
        to do with me anymore. He just sat there quietly, and watched TV.
        He continued to seem distant and absent. Finally, with
        silence all around us, I decided to go to bed. About 15
        minutes later, he came to bed. To my surprise, he responded to my caress, and we made love. But I still felt that he
        was distracted, and his thoughts were somewhere else. He
        fell asleep - I cried. I don't know what to do.
        I'm almost sure that his thoughts are with someone
        else. My life is a disaster.

IN HIS DIARY:

My Harley wouldn't start today, can't figure
    it out, but at least I got laid.
Parent - By FixaLinc (****) Date 03-16-2010 02:28
PSALM 2009

Obama is the shepherd I did not want.
He leadeth me beside the still factories.
He restoreth my faith in the Republican party.
He guideth me in the path of unemployment for his party's sake.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the bread line,
I shall fear no hunger, for his bailouts are with me.
He has anointed my income with taxes,
My expenses runneth over.
Surely, poverty and hard living will follow me all the days of my life,
And I will live in a mortgaged home forever..
I am glad I am American,
I am glad that I am free.
But I wish I was a dog .....
And Obama was a tree.
Parent - By dbigkahunna (****) Date 03-17-2010 00:06
Widdle Wabbit

A precious little girl walks into a Petsmart shop and asks, in the sweetest little lisp,

between two missing teeth, "Excuthe me, mithter, do you thell widdle wabbits?"

As the shopkeeper's heart melts, he gets down on his knees so that he's on her level

and asks, "Do you want a widdle white wabbit, or a thoft and fuwwy, bwack wabbit,

or maybe one like that cute widdle bwown wabbit over there?"

She, in turn, blushes, rocks on her heels, puts her hands on her knees, leans forward

and says, in a tiny quiet voice, "I don't think my python weally gives a thit."
Parent - - By ctacker (****) Date 04-22-2010 00:02
California love story!

A man was lying in bed with his new girlfriend.
After having great sex ... She spent the next
hour just rubbing his testicles ...
Something she just loved to do.
As he was enjoying it, he turned and asked her,
"Why do you love doing that?"
Because ... She Replied ...
"I Really Miss Mine"
Parent - By Mikeqc1 (****) Date 04-22-2010 00:21
funny
Parent - - By FixaLinc (****) Date 04-22-2010 17:41
Deer Hunting Story  --  Even if you don't care about hunting....  

Gotta Love Ted! 

Ted Nugent, rock star and avid bow hunter from Michigan , was being interviewed by a liberal journalist, an animal rights activist.  The discussion came around to deer hunting.

The journalist asked, 'What do you think is the last thought in the head of a deer before you shoot him?  Is it, 'Are you my friend?' or is it 'Are you the one who killed my brother? 

Nugent replied, 'Deer aren't capable of that kind of thinking.  All they care about is, what am I going to eat next, who am I going to screw next, and can I run fast enough to get away.  They are very much like the Democrats in Congress.'

The interview ended.
Parent - - By waccobird (****) Date 07-15-2010 18:08
Speaking of deer hunting stories:

This guy was deer hunting in North Carolina. He shoots a deer, and as he is dragging it back to his truck, he gets stopped by this redneck Game Warden who asks to see his hunting license. The hunter shows him the license, and is about to leave when the Game Warden says "Not so fast, Boy. I need to inspect the deer."

The Game Warden then reaches down, sticks his finger up the deer's butt, pulls it out then sniffs his finger. The Game Warden gets angry then says, "Wait a minute Boy! This here ain't no North Carolina deer; this here is a Virginia deer! You need to have a Virginia Hunting License to hunt this deer. You got a Virginia Hunting License on you Boy?"

Well, it just so happens that the guy had been hunting in Virginia the week before. He goes back into his wallet and pulls out a Virginia Hunting License. The Game Warden looks at the valid license and disappointingly says, "Well OK, I guess I'll have to let you go. I really do enjoy writing up Boys like you who hunt deer without a license, but you look like you got everything in order. So go on; get out of here."

The following week, the guy is hunting again. He shoots another deer and as he is dragging it back to his truck, he gets stopped by the same Game Warden who says "Just a minute Boy. I need to inspect the deer." He reaches down, sticks his finger up the deer's butt, pulls it out, sniffs his finger and says "Boy! This here is a South Carolina deer! You got a South Carolina Hunting License?" The Hunter, somewhat surprised, said that he had one in the truck. He goes and gets it out of the glove box, shows it to the Game Warden, who again has to let him go.

So this goes on for the next three weeks. Each week the hunter shoots a deer; one from Georgia, Tennessee, and West Virginia. Each time the Game Warden stops to do the Finger Test, and each time the hunter is able to produce the correct license.

Finally, after the West Virginia deer, the Game Warden is furious: "Boy! You got a hunting license from every state in the south! Where the hell are you from, anyway?"

The hunter drops his pants, bends over and says "You Tell Me!"

Have a Good Day
Marshall
Parent - By DaveBoyer (*****) Date 07-16-2010 01:45
Some of those rednecks really know their sh*t.
Parent - - By ctacker (****) Date 05-06-2010 00:53
BEWARE OF  THAT UNDERWEAR DUST!!!!!!

One  evening a husband, thinking he was being funny, said to his  wife, 'Perhaps we should start washing your clothes in 'Slim  Fast'. Maybe it would take a few inches off of your  butt!'   His  wife was not amused, and decided that she simply couldn't let  such a comment go unrewarded.
The next morning the husband  took a pair of underwear out of his drawer. 'What the heck is  this?' he said to himself as a little 'dust' cloud appeared  when he shook them out.   He  hollered into the bathroom, 'Why did you put talcum powder in  my underwear?'
She replied with a snicker, 

“It's  not talcum  powder,  it's 'Miracle Grow!!!’”
Parent - By jrw159 (*****) Date 05-06-2010 02:19
Now that is damn funny!!!
Parent - - By ctacker (****) Date 05-06-2010 04:59
King Arthur and the Witch:

Young King Arthur was ambushed and imprisoned by the monarch of a neighboring kingdom. The monarch could have killed him but was moved by Arthur's youth and ideals. So, the monarch offered him his freedom, as long as he could answer a very difficult question.. Arthur would have a year to figure out the answer and, if after a year, he still had no answer, he would be put to death.

The question:  What do women really want? Such a question would perplex even the most knowledgeable man, and to young Arthur, it seemed an impossible query. But, since it was better than death, he accepted the monarch's proposition to have an answer by year's end.

He returned to his kingdom and began to poll everyone: the princess, the priests, the wise men and even the court jester. He spoke with everyone, but no one could give him a satisfactory answer.

Many people advised him to consult the old witch, for only she would have the answer.

But the price would be high, as the witch was famous throughout the kingdom for the exorbitant prices she charged.

The last day of the year arrived and Arthur had no choice but to talk to the witch. She agreed to answer the question, but he would have to agree to her price first.

The old witch wanted to marry Sir Lancelot, the most noble of the Knights of the Round Tableand Arthur's closest friend!

Young Arthur was horrified. She was hunchbacked and hideous, had only one tooth, smelled like sewage, made obscene noises, etc. He had never encountered such a repugnant creature in all his life.

He refused to force his friend to marry her and endure such a terrible burden; but Lancelot, learning of the proposal, spoke with Arthur.

He said nothing was too big a sacrifice compared to Arthur's life and the preservation of the Round Table.

Hence, a wedding was proclaimed and the witch answered Arthur's question thus:

"What a woman really wants," she answered..."is to be in charge of her own life."

Everyone in the kingdom instantly knew that the witch had uttered a great truth and that Arthur's life would be spared.

And so it was, the neighboring monarch granted Arthur his freedom and Lancelot and the witch had a wonderful wedding.

The honeymoon hour approached and Lancelot, steeling himself for a horrific experience, entered the bedroom. But, what a sight awaited him. The most beautiful woman he had ever seen lie before him on the bed. The astounded Lancelot asked what had happened.

The beauty replied that since he had been so kind to her when she appeared as a witch, she would henceforth, be her horrible deformed self only half the time and the beautiful maiden the other half.

Which would he prefer? Beautiful during the day...or night?

Lancelot pondered the predicament. During the day, a beautiful woman to show off to his friends, but at night, in the privacy of his castle, an old witch? Or, would he prefer having a hideous witch during the day, but by night, a beautiful woman for him to enjoy wondrous intimate moments?

What would YOU do?

What Lancelot chose is below. BUT... make YOUR choice before you scroll down below. OKAY?

Noble Lancelot said that he would allow HER to make the choice herself.

Upon hearing this, she announced that she would be beautiful all the time because he had respected her enough to let her be in charge of her own life.

Now....what is the moral to this story?

Scroll down

The moral is....
If you don't let a woman have her own way...
Things are going to get ugly.
Parent - - By ctacker (****) Date 05-06-2010 05:02
Should a Child Witness Childbirth?

Here's your answer.

Due to a power outage, only one paramedic responded to the call. The house was very dark so the paramedic asked Kathleen, a 3-yr old girl to hold a flashlight high over her mommy so he could see while he helped deliver the baby.
Very diligently, Kathleen did as she was asked. Heidi pushed and pushed and after a little while, Connor was born. The paramedic lifted him by his little feet and spanked him on his bottom.  Connor began to cry.  The paramedic then thanked Kathleen for her help and asked the wide-eyed 3-yr old what she thought about what she had just witnessed.
Kathleen quickly responded, 'He shouldn't have crawled in there in the first place........spank his ass again
Parent - - By ctacker (****) Date 05-06-2010 05:06
Never Argue with a Woman  
One morning, the husband returns the boat to their lakeside
cottage after several hours of fishing and decides to take a nap.

Although not familiar with the lake, the wife decides to take the boat out.
  She motors out a short distance, anchors, puts her feet up,
and begins to read her book.
The peace and solitude are magnificent.

Along comes a Fish and Game Warden in his boat.
  He pulls up alongside the woman and says, 'Good morning, Ma'am. What are you doing?' 
'Reading a book,' she replies, (thinking, 'Isn't that obvious?')
'You're in a Restricted Fishing Area,' he informs her.

'I'm sorry, officer, but I'm not fishing. I'm reading.'

'Yes, but I see you have all the equipment.
For all I know you could start at any moment.
I'll have to take you in and write you up.'
'If you do that, I'll have to charge you with sexual assault,' says the woman.
'But I haven't even touched you,' says the Game Warden.
'That's true, but you have all the equipment.
For all I know you could start at any moment.'
'Have a nice day ma'am,' and he left.

MORAL:    
Never argue with a woman who reads.   
It's likely she can also think.
Parent - By ctacker (****) Date 05-06-2010 05:09
HAVING MOM OVER FOR DINNER

You don't even have to be a mother to enjoy this one

Brian invited his mother over for dinner. During the course of the meal, Brian's mother couldn't help but notice how beautiful Brian's 'roommate', Jennifer was. Brian's Mom had long been suspicious of a relationship between Brian and Jennifer, and this had only made her more curious.

Over the course of the evening, while watching the two interact, she started to wonder if there was more between Brian and Jennifer than meets the eye.

Reading his mom's thoughts, Brian volunteered, 'I know what you must be thinking, but I assure you Jennifer and I are just roommates.'

About a week later, Jennifer came to Brian saying, 'Ever since your mother came to dinner, I've been unable to find the beautiful silver gravy ladle. You don't suppose she took it, do you?'

Brian said, 'Well, I doubt it, but I'll send her an e-mail just to be sure.
So he sat down and wrote:

Dear Mom,

I'm not saying that you 'did' take the gravy ladle from the house,
I'm not saying that you 'did not' take the gravy ladle.
But the fact remains that one has been missing ever since you were here for dinner.

Love, Brian

Several days later, Brian received an email back from his mother that read:

Dear Son,

I'm not saying that you 'do' sleep with Jennifer, I'm not saying that you 'do not' sleep with Jennifer.
But the fact remains that if Jennifer is sleeping in her own bed, she would have found the gravy ladle by now.

Love, Mom

LESSON OF THE DAY - NEVER LIE TO YOUR MOTHER!
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / Jokes 2