Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welding Industry / Inspection & Qualification / Fiber Optic Flex Borescope Info Needed
- By FloridaSnook (**) Date 08-27-2003 11:42
I have been using a Everest VIT XL Pro borescope for internal pipe and tube inspections and love it! However there are many times that a more portable and even shorter tool would be more beneficial for our use.

I am looking for information and recommendations from other CWI's who have experience with other equipment and can offer their suggestions as to what brands to stay away from and which ones warrant my consideration.

I would like excellent image quality (color) and the ability to snake through elbows and other tight spaces - say up to 48" or so. The equipment (camera head and hose) will need to be approved for immersion in liquids and chemicals (diluted caustic)

If you are a distributor and feel your equipment would interest me, please contact me via email and I will provide a mailing address for you to forward pricing and literature.

Thanks!
Up Topic Welding Industry / Inspection & Qualification / Fiber Optic Flex Borescope Info Needed