Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / STOLEN WELDER!!! PLEASE HELP!!!
- - By Stephen32 (*) Date 12-19-2009 02:45
A friend of mine had their welding machine stolen. They posted in a different location and I am transferring it here. The following is from the origional post.

Our 70 something Lincoln Welder on a homemade trailer was stolen from our home in Pollok, Texas on or around Monday 12-14-2009. It had 3 aluminum tool boxes full of grinders and hand tools. O2 and Acet. bottles attached and several feet of hoses and leads! There is a Reward for this machine!!! Please contact me at lisasherrard1965@yahoo.com and title your subject stolen welder so I will make sure I read! Thanks so much to all of our fellow welders!

The code on the machine is 7789. It is a SA200.
These are good people and could really use our help!
Parent - By cajun welder (**) Date 12-19-2009 13:46
Could you get some pictures of it posted, so we know what it looks like. When someone has posted things that have been stolen, if there's a picture I print it out and keep it in my truck, so I'm always looking.
Parent - - By RioCampo (***) Date 12-19-2009 17:58
Code 7789 was on SA200 for close to 10 years I believe. It would be much more helpful to have a serial number.
Parent - By Stephen32 (*) Date 12-19-2009 22:21
Only pic I have. Will try to get more and the serial number.
Attachment: StolenWelder.jpg (68k)
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / STOLEN WELDER!!! PLEASE HELP!!!