Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic American Welding Society Services / Certifications / It wasn't easy
- - By Mark31 (*) Date 10-03-2003 23:01

Ok guys the news you all been waiting for or at less I've been waiting for the last 5 weeks. I passed my CWI exam and I couldn't have done it without the help and encourgement from you guys. I actually did better then i thought i would. I'm fresh off the exam so anybody need any help just drop me a line or two and I'll be happy to keep this forum helpful to others.
Once again thanks and now it's time to get the experience to go with the paper.
Parent - By jwright650 (*****) Date 10-04-2003 02:17
Congrats Mark!
I knew you could do it.
John Wright
Parent - - By brande (***) Date 10-04-2003 06:15
Congradulations

I know you worked hard, and now have your certification.

Welcome!!

Good Luck

brande

Parent - By isaacvergara (*) Date 10-05-2003 00:05
Felicitaciones
MSWA

Me sumo a la felicidad de poder mostrar en alto tu certificado de CWI y espero que puedas asumir pronto las tareas que este te impone.

Que estes bien¡¡¡
Desde CHILE, isaac

Congratulations MSWA
I add me to the happiness of being able to show in high your certificate of CWI and hope that you can soon assume the tasks that this impose to you.
That estes well
From CHILE, isaac
Parent - By thirdeye (***) Date 10-05-2003 21:14
Congrats Mark!

Thanks for following up with your results.

What type and extent of studying did you decide on? What was the most valuable study material you used?

I know 4 or 5 weeks is not exactly fresh on your mind but I was just curious, how would you evaluate and rate the seminar and the exam ?

Looking back on your post from August how do you answer your own questions about weld symbols, the biggest supprise & any crazy questions on the exam?

Later

Up Topic American Welding Society Services / Certifications / It wasn't easy