Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / How to post a picture??
- - By chris2698 (****) Date 04-13-2010 05:11
I know this has been asked and I have posted pictures before but it's been so long and I can't remember how. I tried the search but couldn't find the topic of how to post a picture. I welded a pipe on a 6G and wanted to get some pointers from you guys. The pictures are just the root and fill. I haven't finished it yet, i would have but the ole folks in my neighborhood wouldn't want to hear that machine all night long.

Thanks
Chris
Parent - - By Iron Head 49 (***) Date 04-13-2010 09:45
Chris this site is a little cumbersome to post pictures. Best way is a free hosting website, I use Photobucket, but it will drive you crazy with popup advertisements!

First thing is start a folder on your hard drive or storage device, label and save your photos so you can find them. Click on the “Add Topic” tab top left of the section you want to post in, or the “Reply” tab bottom left of a post. Type in your post, click on the “Post” tab bottom left. Once your post is posted, at the bottom there will be a tab “Attach” click on it. When a new window opens up, you’ll see a section called “Upload” Below it is a window “File” to the right is a tab “Browse” click on it, find your photo where you saved it. Once this is done, you will come back to the same window, click on the “Upload” tab bottom left. Go back to the top of the page and click on the “Forums” tab, and go back to the area / section you posted in. View your post and photo. 

This is how I do it, may be an easier way but it works for me. Like I said it is cumbersome on this site.
Parent - By chris2698 (****) Date 04-13-2010 17:32
Thanks i'm gonna give it a try. I had a tuff time trying to get a good angle though to get the picture to come out clear and who knows how big it will be but will have to find out.

Thanks
Chris
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / How to post a picture??