Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / Scott Bridge Co.
- - By strother (***) Date 04-13-2010 02:15
Have any of Ya'll ever worked for Scott Bridge Co.?
Parent - - By cwf07 (***) Date 04-15-2010 00:07
I have in Augusta,Savannah,Columbus,Mobile & Mississippi. Good company to work for.
Parent - - By strother (***) Date 04-15-2010 01:59
One of my regular customers told me Scott Bridge was replacing a bridge in Lincoln Co. on the Savanah River . I tried to contact them but haven't had any luck . I was wondering how they paid and what requirements the had.
Parent - - By cwf07 (***) Date 04-15-2010 12:09
They are but they isn't any welding on it. Its all concrete, and they are drilling rather then driving piles Thats what I was told , Bill Johnson the superient for Scott's. He's over that job. Who all do you work for down that way. Got to have all the insurance, worker com. approved contractor.
Parent - - By strother (***) Date 04-15-2010 21:54 Edited 04-15-2010 22:00
As far as construction I do a good bit  for Barnett Southern ,mainly repair and fabrication just a little bit of feild work. I've done some bore casing for Ashlind Contractors and some repairs for Team Excavating. Barnett Southern kept me busy last summer in Augusta but they have not had much work since then . They are crushing and hauling granite for that bridge in Lincoln Co. so at least I'll some buckets and dump trucks to work on.
Parent - By cwf07 (***) Date 04-16-2010 01:57
Not much happening in state work this year I worked on a few small bridge but not much tried to get on a pipeline that L.E. Bell is doing in Riverdale Ga. but not much luck they problembly think that I don't have much pipe welding experience since I have done more bridges than pipe. I saw some of their welds on pipe. I know I can run the 5p+ & the 70ty & 8010 as good as some of them if not better. But I don't blame them I think thats good they take care of the ones that work with them all the time before they let new ones in.
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / Scott Bridge Co.