Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / HELP! CWI practice examination sample question
- - By teewill411 Date 05-08-2010 11:52
Hello everyone I am in the process of taking my CWI examination however I need some help. If there is anyone out there who has some practice examination sample questions with the answer key where I can practice, I would truly appreciate it. My e-mail address is teewill4u@hotmail.com

Thank you and have a blessed day. :-)
Parent - - By welderbrent (*****) Date 05-08-2010 14:15
teewill,

More is not better.  You will end up just frustrating participants here and they will ignore you. 

Now then,

WELCOME TO THE AWS WELDING FORUM!!  Glad to have you aboard. 

If you do a 'Search' within this forum under a couple of different search perameters you should get lots of results that the guys have put up over the last couple of years.  Some pretty good questions for studying and links to other info. 

I'll see if I can find some to get you going.  Hopefully others here will as well. 

When and where are you taking your exam?  Are you taking the week long prep seminar?

Have a Great Day,  Brent
Parent - By teewill411 Date 05-08-2010 16:34
Hello Brent,

First I would like to apologize for posting multiple times I assure you it will never happen again. I am due to take my test at the end of August hopefully I will be taking the test in Charlotte North Carolina and any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards Tee
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / HELP! CWI practice examination sample question