Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / Starting to see what is out there
- - By justanotherhand Date 05-17-2010 00:46
Well fellas been building a 225 mega watt coal fired power plant for the last 14 months and am seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. I am starting to look into work for the next job. I will be looking to go to work in late August or September. I would ideally like to get on another new construction long term job. I would like to work on either a nuke or solar power plant or compressor stations. Location doesn't matter so much for me. I am an x-ray pipe welder by trade but have worked equally skilled as a pipe fitter, fill in foreman, and most recently in the QA/ QC department. So in closing my question is do any of you have any numbers that would help me secure a job for the future in one of these fields? I am not asking for a reference only a number and I will sell myself to the next job. Thanks for any help.
Parent - By JeremyW83 (***) Date 05-17-2010 21:57
HB Zachary has a job going on in riesel, tx.  Their offfice number is 254 896 3884.  If you can try and talk to Carolina.
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / Starting to see what is out there