Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / Found This in The News
- - By JLWelding (***) Date 06-20-2010 20:49
0 users liked this comment Vote for this comment                 Vote for this comment                 0 users disliked this commentformer democrat 1 minute ago Report Abuse this is not bush or obamas, fault,that the leak is there,but obama is president,the buck stops here he said, so now that he has taken responsibility to fix it ,the party is over until the hole is plugged,it took him 59 days to make that decision,his first agenda,was to investigate bp.appoint a team of lawyers,wants to know whos, @#$% to kick,mean time the hole is still there,goes golfing,hole still there,stops all off shore drilling,hole still there,thousands of jobs lost on off shore drilling,hole still there,goes to ohio to do some campaigning,hole still there,nations around the world offered help,he turned them down hole still there, now i know that race dosent play a role in this,but he must hate the people of the gulf coast to delay delay,an delay,put that many people out of work,by stopping all drilling ,now thats the most stupid thing anyone could ever do,none of that will fix the damm hole,first thing bush would have done is assemble experts around the world and stop the damm hole first,then get the legal part done,having no experince or knowledge,he should have asked some one who does, he is not much of a president,at all, sorry but its a factReply
Parent - - By 522029 (***) Date 06-21-2010 00:25
What?

Griff
Parent - - By JLWelding (***) Date 06-21-2010 03:33
Your Point
Parent - - By RonG (****) Date 06-21-2010 06:13 Edited 06-21-2010 06:15
Good grief!!!!! Stick to welding. I hope you are better at that than you are at expressing your self clearly. You seem to have trouble understanding how such tings work.

No!!!  Your point????? Are trying to say you could have done better???  Would you just jumped right up then and there and taking over a major corporation like there was nothing to it? For you information there are consequence’s for such action. Think in terms of a guy named Newton and an Apple.

What you and bunch of others sound like is the little Ba&%$#@ that has a ball and says you will play by his rules or he will take his ball and go home. Well,,,, go home and grow up!!!!!!

What I would like to know is why all of the big mouth REPUBLICANs have been so quite about the star Senator from TX telling BP how sorry he was that we inconvenienced them and inplied we were trying to shake them down. What Ja754 Azz and You're little tirade sounded alot like him. 

Oh I guess you didn’t want that brought up.
Parent - - By 522029 (***) Date 06-21-2010 11:18
"Implied we were trying to shake them down"?

What would you call the shakedown?

Griff
Parent - By JLWelding (***) Date 06-22-2010 02:42
I got ya, yea really.
Parent - - By RonG (****) Date 06-22-2010 04:08
Are you for real? or do you just want to  discuss semantics? If you truly believe that’s what it is then I concede to you. I can see there is no point in trying to convince some one who plainly does not seem to care about any thing beyond their own point of view.

Personally I think that this past election has served to bring to light just how jaded many of us have become. Disliking an elected official is our prerogative in the US but as of late it seems there are more CRY BABBIES in this country than I ever imagined.
Parent - - By 522029 (***) Date 06-24-2010 01:30
Englis, no,  I mean English.  Also, learn to spell.    CRY BABBIES is correctly spelled as    Cry Babies.  That lesson is free.

Griff
Parent - By RonG (****) Date 06-24-2010 04:42 Edited 06-24-2010 04:46
Your point?

A Rose by any other name is still a ------ sobing child that didn't get his/her way.
Parent - - By Mikeqc1 (****) Date 06-21-2010 16:06
Well whith that being said..................
what is the spin on the dem who is running on the impeach Big O platform?
Does she have a point?
or is she also on a little tirade?
Parent - - By RonG (****) Date 06-22-2010 04:09
Mike,, have some Tea and chill dude.
Parent - - By Mikeqc1 (****) Date 06-23-2010 22:17
right , lets relax no problems here.............

listen to some music....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiIPe9ow-BI&feature=related
Parent - - By ssbn727 (*****) Date 06-24-2010 03:42
Y'all read like if you were all smoking some "wacky weed" and all of a sudden, the side effects have gotten some of you so darn paranoid that I'm trying real hard to not ROTFLMFAOAAA!!! :) :) :)

Then again, that's just my perspective gents! ;)

Even though Y'all probably don't touch the stuff, it sure does read rather peculiar sometimes!!! :) :) :)
Why??? Believe me, I know the symptoms as one who used to experience them many moons ago. ;)

Respectfully,
Henry
Parent - By raftergwelding (*****) Date 07-01-2010 04:56
cant agreew ith you more Henry maybe they should of tried hooked on phonics
Parent - - By Joseph P. Kane (****) Date 06-24-2010 12:38
trying to read and understand this post is worse than trying to follow Len Andersen's posts!
Parent - By waccobird (****) Date 06-24-2010 12:47
Joe
Between you and Henry
IALMAO
Thanks to you both
Marshall
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / Found This in The News