Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / Little Johnie at it again !
- - By Cactusthewelder (*****) Date 07-01-2010 21:05
The Polite way to Pee                                                                                                                               

During one of her daily classes, a teacher trying to teach good manners, asked her students the Following question:                                 

'Michael, if you were on a date having dinner With a nice young lady,how would you tell her That you have to go to the bathroom?'                   
Michael said, 'Just a minute I have to go pee.'                                                                                                     
The teacher responded by saying, 'That would Be rude and impolite.                                                                                  
What about you Sherman, how would you say it?' Sherman said, 'I am sorry, but I really need to Go to the bathroom. I'll be right back..'            
'That's better, but it's still not very nice to Say the word bathroom at the dinner table.                                                          
And you, little Johnny, can you use your brain For once and show us your good manners?'                                                             
'I would say: Darling, may I please be excused For a moment? I have to shake hands with a Very dear friend of mine, whom I hope to Introduce you to after dinner.'                                                                                                                                      
The teacher fainted
Parent - By JeremyW83 (***) Date 07-02-2010 01:10
ROLMFAO
Parent - By Mikeqc1 (****) Date 07-02-2010 02:09
lol
Parent - - By DaveBoyer (*****) Date 07-02-2010 03:39
More from Johnny:

The kids filed back into class Monday morning. They were very excited. Their weekend assignment was to sell something, then give a talk on productive salesmanship.

Little Sally led off: "I sold girl scout cookies and I made $30," she said proudly, "My sales approach was to appeal to the customer's civil spirit and I credit that approach for my obvious success."

"Very good," said the teacher.

Little Jenny was next:

"I sold magazines," she said, "I made $45 and I explained to everyone that magazines would keep them up on current events."

"Very good, Jenny," said the teacher..

Eventually, it was Little Johnny's turn.

The teacher held her breath ...

Little Johnny walked to the front of the classroom and dumped a box full of cash on the teacher's desk. "$2,467," he said.

"$2,467!" cried the teacher, "What in the world were you selling?"

"Toothbrushes," said Little Johnny.

"Toothbrushes?" echoed the teacher, "How could you possibly sell enough tooth brushes to make that much money?"

"I found the busiest corner in town," said Little Johnny, "I set up a Dip & Chip stand, I gave everybody who walked by a free sample."

They all said the same thing, "Hey, this tastes like dog ****!"

Then I'd say,"It IS dog ****. Wanna buy a toothbrush?"
Parent - By WELDINROPER (*) Date 07-02-2010 18:07
ROTFLMAO
Parent - By DaveBoyer (*****) Date 07-24-2010 03:21
Barack Obama was visiting a primary school and he visited one of the classes. They were in the middle of a discussion related to words and their meanings.
The teacher asked the president if he would like to lead the discussion on the word 'tragedy.' So our illustrious president asked the class for an example of a 'tragedy.'

One little boy stood up and offered: 'If my best friend, who lives on a farm, is playing in the field and a tractor runs over him and kills him, that would be a tragedy.'

'No,' said Obama, 'that would be an accident.'

A little girl raised her hand: 'If a school bus carrying 50 children drove over a cliff, killing everyone inside, that would be a tragedy.

I'm afraid not,' explained Obama. 'That's what we would call great loss'

The room went silent. No other children volunteered. Obama searched the room. 'Isn't there someone here who can give me an example of a tragedy?'

Finally at the back of the room, Little Johnny raised his hand. In a quiet voice he said: 'If the plane carrying you and Mrs. Obama was struck by a 'friendly fire' missile and blown to smithereens that would be a tragedy.'

'Fantastic!' exclaimed Obama. 'That's right. And can you tell me why that would be tragedy?'

'Well,' says the boy, 'It has to be a tragedy, because it certainly wouldn't be a great loss...and it probably wouldn't be an accident either.'
Parent - - By bozaktwo1 (***) Date 07-31-2010 20:41
A teacher asked her 6th grade class how many of them were Obama fans.

Not really knowing what an Obama fan is, but wanting to be liked by the teacher, all the kids raised their hands except for Little Johnny.

The teacher asked Little Johnny why he has decided to be different… again.

Little Johnny said, “Because I’m not an Obama fan.”

The teacher asked, “Why aren’t you a fan of Obama?” Johnny said, “Because I’m a Republican.”

The teacher asked him why he’s a Republican. Little Johnny answered, “Well, my Mom’s a Republican and my Dad’s a Republican, so I’m a Republican.”

Annoyed by this answer, the teacher asked, “If your mom was a moron and your dad was an idiot, what would that make you?”

With a big smile, Little Johnny replied, “That would make me an Obama fan.”
Parent - By J Hall (***) Date 08-01-2010 05:36
Little Johnny is smarter that a lot of voters, and the media.
- By JLWelding (***) Date 07-05-2010 02:52
That little Johnny, somebody gota straighten him up one of this days. lmao
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / Little Johnie at it again !