Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / Ronnie Taylor's First Test (locked)
1 2 Previous Next  
Parent - - By ronnie taylor (**) Date 01-06-2011 00:48 Edited 01-06-2011 00:56
Gentlemen,
   I would like to start by saying Thank You ! for all the comments. Yes, this test was a mean one but as a welder I should be able to adjust and come through with a strong finish. I have wore out the heal of my boot kicking myself in the ass, but with the support of Cactus and the forum I have learned to let it go and know I will do better next time! Thanks again for all your support to everyone!

P.S. Mr. need pipe I don't know who you are but I know Cactus I have been working 14-15 hrs a day beside him for the last month and I can tell you from experience that you dont know S*#t about Cactus or what he does. So if you want to bash him start your own thread because you are interrupting my positive flow. I'm sure some of the other people that Cactus has helped will have a lot to say and set you strait .    Thanks again everybody Ronnie.
Parent - By ZCat (***) Date 01-06-2011 06:04
I'm still waiting for an explanation on the wall thickness thing
Parent - By Jaxddad (**) Date 01-06-2011 11:43
I think his name fits him. He needs a piece of pipe racked across the backside of his head!
Parent - By texwelder (***) Date 01-06-2011 15:18 Edited 01-06-2011 15:20
I agree Ronnie, Cactus has helped me out before I've called him late at nite probally interupted his dinner asked a question and he gave some great advice, I think he is a jam up hand, I have only met the feller one time in person. So all I hear from " need pipe " is jealuosy !!!!!!!! Maybe one I can work with, for, or beside cactus.
Parent - - By weldwade (***) Date 01-10-2011 17:30
Ronnie,
Keep up the good work, you have given others encorgement through your actions and time here, I just want to tell you Good Job! There are many people that would like to be where you are, you are living a dream and there is nothing wrong with that. This is what America is about and the sky is the limit. Ignore all the other BS and keep going after your goal. Two thumbs up from me.
Parent - By ronnie taylor (**) Date 01-11-2011 00:46
Thanks Wade. It really means a lot that you and others would take time out from your lives to wish me well.
Thank you. Ronnie
Parent - By raftergwelding (*****) Date 01-11-2011 07:05
Ronnie just keep your hood down and your a$$ up and you'll get it no worrie3s practice makes perfect
- By pocket change (**) Date 01-05-2011 02:29
well it seems u may be the fake. Why would you make up a name and make one post under that name. I am not defending anyone before you go bashing just pointing out the evidence! just think when you reply to this U will have 2 post under some BS name. I dont belive in bashing those who are just spreading the wealth. he has helped many people that needed to work. dont belive me just scroll through his post it my take a little while, there are more than a couple. I have never worked for or with him. I will assure you though he is no punk!
- - By ZCat (***) Date 01-05-2011 05:21
what's a .160 wall?  that has to be a typo. it don't look thick enough to be schedule 160 and it certainly looks thicker than 3/16ths
Parent - By Cactusthewelder (*****) Date 01-07-2011 02:14
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / Ronnie Taylor's First Test (locked)
1 2 Previous Next