Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welders and Inspectors / Welding Equipment Classifieds / 2002 Dodge Cummins Diablo Sport Power Puck Tuner
- By Cumminsguy71 (*****) Date 08-15-2011 09:31
I've got a Diablo Sport Power puck I took off my truck on 8-13-11. It's been on there for a few years but still working, simple to hook up. Unplug MAP sensor plug in puck and then plug into your data link connnector. This has round pins on the data link connection. The puck gives you 50hp and 150lb-ft of torque added. Don't need this anymore, got a different tuner and can't stack with the puck so thought maybe somebody out here might have a need for it. It's good if you want to add a bit of torque/hp without adding clutches, and gobs of other parts to accomodate a big programmer. I ran mine on a stock truck for years but she's no longer stock so figured it was set up for big hp why not add it. Now, 50hp ain't much so don't expect a big kick in the pants, mine felt a bit different but hard to notice 50hp.

I'm looking to get a $100 for it, shipping included to the 50 states, will ship to Canada but your expense for any extra costs from Customs etc., etc.

You can message me here but best bet is skelly@klbwelding.com or call me (931) 446-0433
Up Topic Welders and Inspectors / Welding Equipment Classifieds / 2002 Dodge Cummins Diablo Sport Power Puck Tuner