Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welders and Inspectors / Welding Equipment Classifieds / Sa 200's for Sale in South West Ontario
- - By Railmen (*) Date 12-09-2011 03:13 Edited 12-09-2011 03:24
I have 3-4 SA 200's for sale, one Red Face machine and the others are hex barrel machines. All these machines have been gone through with a fine tooth comb, all painted and cleaned up. most of them have had the carbs rebuilt and valves done at the same time.

all have been load banked to make sure there is no problems.

Why I have them to sell is because most of the older guys that was fixing them in the area have stopped or retired... so if any one needs work done on thier SA's feel free to contact me at tmoore@ebtech.net , I do it all from motor rebuilds to remotes to complete paint jobs.

I am located close Sarnia, Ontario, Canada.

Thx for looking, Ty

Sorry I had to edit this, guess I should put in what I am asking for these machines..... $1700-$2350CDN
Attachment: 256.jpg - Machines just like this (107k)
Attachment: 252.jpg - This one I just finished for a Pipeliner.. (0B)
Attachment: 258.jpg - More of My work (0B)
Parent - - By Rafter_G_Weldin (***) Date 12-10-2011 01:41
How much american for the redface shipped to 78026I in Texas? Is it wired for remote? Does it have Murphy gauges?
Parent - - By up-ten (***) Date 12-11-2011 18:53
Still the soft spot for the Redface eh Shad?  He lives right on the border to Michigan so shipping wont be a big deal or maybe you could drive on up with that shiny red rig of yours.
Parent - By Rafter_G_Weldin (***) Date 12-12-2011 04:24
He'd have to meet me in Michigan with my track record Canada wont let me in. I could pay shipping and save money verses driving the gas hog up there n back
Up Topic Welders and Inspectors / Welding Equipment Classifieds / Sa 200's for Sale in South West Ontario