Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / whos side is this guy on
- - By joe pirie (***) Date 12-21-2011 20:35
thanks Hussein  Obama
General Electric is planning to move its 115-year-old X-ray division from Waukesha , Wis. , to Beijing . In addition to moving the headquarters, the company will invest $2 billion in China and train more than 65 engineers and create six research centers. This is the same GE that made $5.1 billion in the United States last year, but paid no taxes-the same company that employs more people overseas than it does in the United States .

So let me get this straight. President Obama appointed GE Chairman Jeff Immelt to head his commission on job creation (job czar). Immelt is supposed to help create jobs. I guess the President forgot to tell him in which country he was supposed to be creating those jobs.

Above was old news from July 2011, here is a link to the latest GE-China expansion

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/cndy/2011-12/21/content_14296397.htm
Parent - - By Joseph P. Kane (****) Date 12-22-2011 01:14
WOW!!!!!!

JOE  -- YOUR SHIFT KEY REALLY DOES WORK AT LEAST SOME OF THE TIME?!?!?!?!

Why don't you use it regularly?

Joe Kane
Parent - By joe pirie (***) Date 12-22-2011 03:12
Joe the Hard drive on my computer went out so i had to have it replaced
hey even my spellings improved. My computer was acting VERY STRANGE
some days. How is your health?
Parent - By dbigkahunna (****) Date 12-22-2011 04:24
You have to BELIEVE brother. Change will come when you BELIEVE.
Just think how many jobs were saved by Berry. And created by GE. In china.
And all you 798'ers be sure to vote for brother Barry. All those Keystone jobs he is helping you with.
Parent - By Cumminsguy71 (*****) Date 12-22-2011 21:50
Nice, I like how well they are doing. Just keep driving this country deeper and deeper into the toilet. Guess I need to get serious about buying ammo and guns, won't be long and will be back to the ol' prairie days or China will get a wild hair and think that since they build, own everything else that they'll just head on over here to take it over.
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / whos side is this guy on