Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / Cacus's retirement home
- - By rcwelding (***) Date 03-04-2012 01:10
I'm thinking Cactus will have a mini dodge with a mini Vantage put on the back to cruise around in..!! :grin:

Check out this little video..!!

http://www.youtube.com/v/Qrpq5A-KAoA
Parent - - By Johnny Walker (***) Date 03-04-2012 01:32
He has a gator with his name on it
Parent - - By jrw159 (*****) Date 03-05-2012 00:49
A gator with his name on it.

LOL That says it all. :roll:

jrw159
Parent - - By Cactusthewelder (*****) Date 03-05-2012 02:09
It says alot ! It says I can afford to have it AND I can afford to have my name put on it. Sorry but they dont sell Gators at the "Tote the Note" car lot
Parent - - By Sourdough (****) Date 03-05-2012 13:54
This looks like a good place to start the dialogue...............

Lets talk about North Dakota, and why you left there, and all that work, for a derrick rebuild in Lafayette....
Parent - - By Cactusthewelder (*****) Date 03-05-2012 14:06
I left North Dakota the First time because my EX- wife is from there and I got a divorce. PLUS I wanted to go back to Texas. As far as our work coming up in ND. We should be in full swing by mid- April, And what about the work on Derricks in LA. We have a BUNCH of it. And ?
Parent - - By Sourdough (****) Date 03-05-2012 14:14
You made it sound as if you were running Stallion up there, and now you are in the south, not working for Stallion....
Parent - - By Cactusthewelder (*****) Date 03-05-2012 14:21 Edited 03-05-2012 14:24
I had some Welders working for Stallion at one time over a year ago. I think the post that you read regarding that stated that I was a Vendor for Stallion in North Dakota. Also keep in mind that I am referring to Stallion Construction in Williston. However, It is still owned by the Stallion Group. The Job that we did for them, I WAS running it. I work for MANY companies at the same time. We do this ALL over the U.S. Is it wrong for me to do more than one job at a time ?
Parent - - By Smooth Operator (***) Date 03-05-2012 22:59
Cactus, Man you are like a stalker magnet, Sheez !!!!!!!! One thing I personally vouch for is "I CALLED CACTUS FOR SOME LEADS/ADVICE IN HIS AREA OF EXPERTISE AND HE WAS VERY HELPFULL W/ CONTACTS" .   I was able to get my "foot in the door" with a few companies and have picked up a few  good jobs in kind !!!!!!  Does Cactus boost about his jobs/lifestyle, etc. ?????? So what "It ain't B.S. if you can back it up":grin: Once again THANKS CACTUS!!!!!
Parent - By Cactusthewelder (*****) Date 03-05-2012 23:07
Anytime ! Glad I could help.
Parent - - By Sourdough (****) Date 03-05-2012 14:20
I gotta get out the door and go to work. I am coordinating a crane and trucks today. It is a real job that demands that I be there to actually do it today, so I will mess with you tonight,

Dwayne, I only aim to put everything into context. Remember that.
Parent - - By Sourdough (****) Date 03-05-2012 17:19 Edited 03-05-2012 17:28
Out of house settlement. Case closed. No worries then, Dwayne.

The shear volume of phony turds and unhappy, malevolent, punks on the internet wear down a man's resistance to refrain from diving in and yanking ones covers once in a while, even at the risk of looking like an idiot, one's self.

There is a real history with Cactus and John, and I'm not involving myself in it, since it is actually kind of fun to watch. I just wanted to make sure that the odds were even, because I have been in many fights that involved me standing planted against more than one punk at a time. That is how punks roll, it seems. But it seems also that there is more than one side to the story, and I actually feel foolish to put myself in it.

I immersed myself in it in the first place because someone called me jealous when I interjected in one of the showboating posts. Needless to say, that ticked me off, considering the kind of work I have done in my life.

Sully out.......
Parent - - By jpill (**) Date 03-05-2012 20:17
Phony turds???? You mean the guys that can weld titanium to pot metal zinc with a coat hanger and a bernz-o-matic torch on the other sites are phony????:wink:
Parent - By Sourdough (****) Date 03-09-2012 23:34
:lol:
Parent - - By SMTatham (**) Date 03-05-2012 21:00
Must be all those cranes and trucks and real jobs you had to do...............got sidelined??   :cool:  On a serious note I'm glad you are out and about, working and not letting life hold ya down!!
Parent - - By Sourdough (****) Date 03-09-2012 23:32
Yeah, duty calls. Phase one half done, just getting a breather and taking a special little person fishing for a long weekend.........
Parent - - By SMTatham (**) Date 03-10-2012 01:07
Time with your kid(s) is a good investment............do it while they still are at the "dad is cool" age........I am told that ends at some point!!!
Parent - By Sourdough (****) Date 03-10-2012 04:55
I hope that when my kiddo goes to prom riding dad's trike, he hasn't forgotten that his dad is indeed cool.........:cool:
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / Cacus's retirement home