Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / Happy Birthday Tommy!!!
- - By SMTatham (**) Date 03-06-2012 13:23
Hope you have a Happy Birthday!!
Parent - By HillbillyWelder (**) Date 03-06-2012 23:15
Happy Birthday!!
Parent - By Cumminsguy71 (*****) Date 03-07-2012 00:15
HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOUNGSTER!!! Go out and grab yourself a steak and a beer tonight!!
Parent - - By DaveBoyer (*****) Date 03-07-2012 04:01
Happy Birthday Tommy.
Parent - - By Tommyjoking (****) Date 03-08-2012 22:17
Thank ya fellas!   I spent it in the hotel at the job...just as my little girl said "happy Bir----" my phone slipped from my hand right into the toilet!:mad:  So if any of you folks are trying to get a hold of me I will be "out of order" for a few days.    I did get asked to do a pretty large handrail job on my birthday so that was a good present!!!!!

Speaking of steak, Shawn had started a thread about road food.  Well Dons Catfish Dock just across the Texas line on 271 about 12 miles south of Hugo OK.   OMG   1.25" thick ribeye I could cut with a fork, cooked perfectly, all the frog legs, butterfly shrimp, catfish you can eat + crab legs.    I barely made it back to the truck.
Parent - - By SMTatham (**) Date 03-08-2012 22:40
Is that the Don's in Powderly??  If so.............daaayum you did hit the jackpot!  I like the food there.
Parent - - By Tommyjoking (****) Date 03-09-2012 14:37
Yep I believe it is Powderly.  The contractors crew was warning me it was only gonna be Subway, two Mexican places, Sonic and a Mcdonalds....no place else to eat at.  Well a week of that and I had enough, sometimes the best thing to do is just ask locals at the gas pump.

How is this for weird Karma.  Drinking beer on the back of the trucks at the hotel I find out the almost the whole crew including the superintendent is from my old High School and stomping grounds, the few who were not lived within 1/2 mile of the house I grew up in.  So we had plenty of stories to swap in the evenings.
Parent - By Johnny Walker (***) Date 03-09-2012 17:55
Powderly Texas is dang near my old stompin grounds u r right that dons place is good happy birthday Tommy how old are u now 64 ?? Just kiddin
Parent - - By KSellon (****) Date 03-09-2012 19:57
Happy Birthday xoxox
Parent - By Johnny Walker (***) Date 03-09-2012 23:14
Now Kay he gonna turn red wit all them hugs and kisses lol
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / Happy Birthday Tommy!!!