Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / He's spending all our money!!
- - By devo (***) Date 05-24-2012 18:08
A report from the radical leftist publication The Wall Street Journal.
Obama administration spends money like a drunken sailor
Parent - - By swsweld (****) Date 05-25-2012 01:01
http://directorblue.blogspot.com/2012/05/obama-propagandist-rex-nutting-gets-b.html

I heard the mentioned report by Rex Nutting shredded today. It's an election year and lots of falsities will be spouted as if it was the truth.

If anyone thinks Obama is fiscally conservative I've got some beach front property to sell you in Afghanistan.

Both sides cook the books and do fuzzy math to make their points. If congress doesn't pass a budget (hasn't passed one since Obama has been in office) then 600Billion will be taken from the Pentagons budget. There are areas where Pres. will gladly cut money. Military, coal, oil and he just hired a replacement to the NRC that appears to be a critic so not looking for nuclear to gain any real momentum.
Parent - - By Superflux (****) Date 05-27-2012 06:48 Edited 05-27-2012 06:54
swsweld,

Is it this beach in Kandahar?
The "world famous Pooponds"
Attachment: PooPond.JPG (0B)
Parent - By swsweld (****) Date 05-27-2012 16:25
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgZt57o8t-U

So, You know of this Poopond of which I speak? To most, it is only a mythical creation like The Lockness Monster, the Wizard of Oz,  Bigfoot (watch attached video for undeniable truth about Bigfoot in NC...with beautiful hair) and Jordanian man love Thursday in Kandahar (though I have searched long and hard, sadly, I have not found this weekly occurrence...so I can market the "oceanfront property" to all segments of society, not just the heterosexuals)....what? did you think that I...NO!! you sick twisted...

The area is booming now with FedX and the newly built Burger King nearby but if looking for a secluded mountain getaway, after the NATO pull out in 2014 there should be plenty of peace and quit here. On 100F + days and a pleasant easterly wind (or no wind) you will know that the Kandahar Poopond is for real.

For more of the inside scoop, contact your travel agent, real estate agent or your local popper scooper service. They aim to please.

Superflux, did you sell your property there or renting it?
Parent - By swsweld (****) Date 05-27-2012 21:29
http://www.wral.com/news/political/story/11143779/

This is a neutral and more accurate account for the presidents spending.
Both sides will distort facts and in some cases just plain lie hoping that most won't research it.
I believe GW's administration classified fast food workers as manufacturing jobs to boost the job creation numbers and that was ridiculous as well...they were making hamburgers. lol

PEBO is not tight fisted with our tax dollars.
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / He's spending all our money!!