Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / Spam on the Forum
- - By 803056 (*****) Date 05-31-2012 20:59
Look what I just received as a private message!

Re:From Mr.James.Thanks

This mail may be a surprise to you because you did not give me the permission to do so and neither do you know me but before I tell you about myself I want you to please forgive me for sending this mail without your permission. I am writing this letter in confidence believing that we can work together base on trust and sincerity.

I need an honest and trust worthy person like you to entrust this huge transfer project unto. My name is Mr.James Kwame, The Branch Manager of a Financial Institution. I got your contact through a reliable source called database through Ghana chamber of commerce. I am a Ghanaian .

I am writing to solicit your assistance in the transfer of USD$9,500,000.00 Dollars (Nine Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars USD). This fund is the excess over invoiced contract fund in my branch and I have already submitted an annual report to my head office in Accra-Ghana as I have watched with keen interest without any problem involved.

I have since, placed this amount of USD$9,500,000.00 Dollars (Nine Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars USD) on an Escrow Coded account without a beneficiary (Anonymous) to avoid trace. As an officer of the bank, I cannot be directly connected to this money thus I am impelled to request for your assistance to receive this money into your bank account on my behalf.

I agree that 45% of this money will be for you as a foreign partner, in respect to the provision of a foreign account, and 55% would be for me. I do need to stress that there are practically no risk involved in this. It's going to be a bank-to-bank transfer.

All I need from you is to stand as the original depositor of this fund so that the fund can be transferred to your account or through diplomatic means to your destination in your country. If you accept this offer, I will appreciate your timely response to me. This is why and only reason why I contacted you, I am willing to go into partnership investment with you owing t o your wealth of experience, So please if you are interested to assist on this venture kindly contact me back for a brief discussion on how to proceed.

Best regards
Mr.James Kwame
+233541124024
Email: jamesskwame@adinet.com.uy

Another scammer! Anyone interested in providing your personal information to this scammer? You too could be rich beyond your wildest dreams. I just never expected to receive such an offer from the Forum. I cannot believe I am so fortunate. I bet it is from the same guy that said I won the Irish Sweepstakes (even though I never bought a ticket). I'm still waiting to see my money from that e-mail.

It seems these scammers never give up. I must get one or two of these a week.

Best regards - Al
Parent - - By Jssec (**) Date 05-31-2012 22:24
This must be his picture says he is "Very Honest" how can you not trust him.

http://community.justlanded.com/en/profile/Mr-James-Kwame
Parent - - By Chris2626 (***) Date 05-31-2012 23:41
I just got this to, he won't like doing business with me because I'm a racist well, I hate all race lol
Parent - By HillbillyWelder (**) Date 06-01-2012 00:01
I just got the same chit too. I tell them, I'm not racist I don't own a race car and I'm not prejudice I hate everybody equally
Parent - By texwelder (***) Date 06-01-2012 00:38
I ain't racist I own a colored tv LOL
Parent - - By rcwelding (***) Date 06-01-2012 01:08
I just got it too.  Lol..  Sounds like he wants to send half the forum a ton of money.  Lol..!
Parent - By hojopens3 (**) Date 06-01-2012 01:37
i work off the coast of that god forsaken ****hole......get his address may just have to pay him a visit
Parent - - By welderbrent (*****) Date 06-01-2012 02:04
I got it earlier today.  Sent a message to the mods who are handling it.  Started a thread in the "About the Forum" section about it.

Anyway, seems several people got it.  He was on line for quite awhile this morning and early afternoon.  I think he was getting names off threads and as we signed in then sent us his little letter.

Have a Great Day,  Brent
Parent - - By Pickupman (***) Date 06-01-2012 04:03
Yep I got it to. I was wondering if my account got hacked but if everybody got it I guess not. Maybe Ross will give him the boot.
Parent - By 52lincoln (***) Date 06-01-2012 04:22
yep i got as well
Parent - By Rafter_G_Weldin (***) Date 06-02-2012 00:38
Yup me too sounds like a good deal to me lol NO THANKS
Parent - - By welderbrent (*****) Date 06-01-2012 10:55
He's on again right now, 3:50 am AZ time. 

Probably be more people getting letters today.

Have a Great Day,  Brent
Parent - - By JLWelding (***) Date 06-01-2012 22:52
I wish they would unplug this puke.
Parent - - By welderbrent (*****) Date 06-02-2012 01:35
Ross responded to my thread under 'About the Forum' and said he has gotten rid of him.  Would have responded sooner but was too busy spending his share of the money.

Have a Great Day,  Brent
Parent - By JLWelding (***) Date 06-03-2012 02:11
Yea that was some good cash.
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / Spam on the Forum