Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / Kids say the dangdest things.
- - By unclematt (***) Date 07-02-2012 11:46
This made me smile today
Yup, some people can’t handle the truth

Our teacher asked what my favorite animal was, and I said, "Fried chicken."
She said I wasn't funny, but she couldn't have been right, because everyone else laughed.

My parents told me to always tell the truth. I did. Fried chicken is my favorite animal.
I told my dad what happened, and he said my teacher was probably a member of PETA.
He said they love animals very much.

I do, too. Especially chicken, pork and beef. Anyway, my teacher sent me to the principal's office.
I told him what happened, and he laughed, too. Then he told me not to do it again.

The next day in class my teacher asked me what my favorite live animal was.
I told her it was chicken. She asked me why, so I told her it was because you could make them into fried chicken.

She sent me back to the principal's office. He laughed, and told me not to do it again.

I don't understand. My parents taught me to be honest, but my teacher doesn't like it when I am.

Today, my teacher asked me to tell her what famous person I admired most. I told her, "Colonel Sanders."
Guess where I am now...
Parent - - By LHoage (*) Date 07-02-2012 16:24
Lol. Good read.
Parent - By Tommyjoking (****) Date 07-02-2012 17:15
The truth hurts....I guess that is why certain types of people lie so much....their cowards or p$^$^.:grin:
Parent - By ross (***) Date 07-02-2012 20:09
My favorite animal is a wild turkey. And one for my friend, please.
Parent - By Cumminsguy71 (*****) Date 07-03-2012 01:31
Haha!! Nice, made me think of my daughter, if it's fried she's loving it, especially fried chicken. True first generation southern girl she is!

On a side note it made me think of the supreme court ruling last week. A guy in California I believe was arrested and convicted under the "Act of Valor" law Bush put into effect years ago. Said you could not go around saying you were a military vet, purple heart winner and so on. If caught you could go to jail. Well this guy was caught, lied on his application, lied, lied about purple heart and so on. Got arrested, convicted, lawyer appealed and it ends up at the supreme court. They decided that the "Act of Valor" law went against dirtbags...I mean innocent guys first amendment rights. So basically, little boy in the story, don't tell the truth, the supreme court said it's alright to lie.
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / Kids say the dangdest things.