Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / North Dakota Oil
- - By atc250r (**) Date 06-24-2012 14:23
Article is from last month...

http://news.yahoo.com/nd-becomes-nations-second-leading-oil-producer-201729370--finance.html
Parent - - By snuffman (***) Date 07-06-2012 03:41
There is a lot going on up here. I have really had much time to scout the area but from Ive seen so far if a man wanted to work he wouldn't have to look to hard for any trade. The walmart is so hard up for people half the staff is stoners and tweekers basically warm bodies to fill the position. I had one so far gone the other day he gave me to much change back. I was honest about it and said this 20 is yours you gave me to much back he looked at me funny said ok and put the money in his pocket instead back in the till.
Parent - - By Sourdough (****) Date 07-12-2012 15:15
Hey Mr. Snuffman..........I did not know you were up there!

I'm rigging out this second truck and plan on being up there the first week of August. Give me a shout, would you?
Parent - By snuffman (***) Date 07-19-2012 01:41
Ill call tomorow if not tonight. If you need someone to run the truck for you Im interested long story Ill explain when I call.
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / North Dakota Oil