Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / southern attitude
- - By ibeweldingsum (***) Date 07-20-2012 01:35
my cuz posted this on my fb page
Parent - By Tex (**) Date 07-21-2012 01:58
Oh, Hell yeah!!!

Itsa southern thang, Bless your Heart

Tex
Parent - - By Rafter_G_Weldin (***) Date 07-22-2012 06:21
Hell yes
Parent - - By up-ten (***) Date 07-23-2012 03:51
Nope. Just don't get it. But that's alright, you probably don't get me either. lol!
Parent - - By rcwelding (***) Date 07-24-2012 21:27
Bob you are just going to have to come down South for a week long vacation... Come in December when you can wear shorts and still be hot while the rest of us pile the clothes on..

You will have to pick up a hand gun and shoot a few rounds then strap that gun to your side and go to the dinner for breakfast and watch in amazement as people wont even notice that you have it strapped to your side..

After that we will ship you down to Louisiana for an afternoon boat ride with the gators and let one of those Coon A$$ make you the best food you ever put in your mouth..!! Just don't ask what you are eating.. Chances are you don't want to know but I promise that you will love it anyway..

A man only lives once... Bring your boys down and live on the edge for a week..!! lol
Parent - By up-ten (***) Date 07-25-2012 01:36
Guns,gators and strange food. Hmmm, sounds like a welders lunchroom. Lol.
Parent - By tighand430 (***) Date 07-23-2012 06:37
You aint ****tin!!  Also gotta throw in the word directly, my granny used to tell me that all the time when I was lil. lol
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / southern attitude