Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / A New Word to learn and REMEMBER !!!!!!!!
- - By Cactusthewelder (*****) Date 07-20-2012 19:37
Have you heard about this?

The word 'Dhimmitude" is found in the new health care bill;
so what does it mean? 
Thought this was interesting and worth passing on again.

Dhimmitude -- What does it mean?

Obama used it in the health care bill.
Now isn't this interesting?
It is used in the health care law.

Dhimmitude -- I had never heard the word until now. Type it into
Google and start reading. Pretty interesting. It's on page 107 of the
healthcare bill. I looked this up on Google and yep, it exists.. It is
a REAL word.

Dhimmitude is the Muslim system of controlling non-Muslim populations
conquered through jihad. Specifically, it is the TAXING of non-Muslims
in exchange for tolerating their presence AND as a coercive means of
converting conquered remnants to Islam.
ObamaCare allows the establishment of Dhimmitude and Sharia Muslim
diktat in the United States . Muslims are specifically exempted from
the government mandate to purchase insurance, and also from the
penalty tax for being uninsured. Islam considers insurance to be
"gambling", "risk-taking", and "usury" and is thus banned. Muslims are
specifically granted exemption based on this.
How convenient. So I, as a Christian, will have crippling IRS liens
placed against all of my assets, including real estate, cattle, and
even accounts receivables, and will face hard prison time because I
refuse to buy insurance or pay the penalty tax. Meanwhile, Louis
Farrakhan will have no such penalty and will have 100% of his health
needs paid for by the de facto government insurance.
Non-Muslims will be paying a tax to subsidize Muslims. This is Dhimmitude.

I recommend sending this on to your contacts.
American citizens need to know about it --

snopes.com: Health Insurance Exemptions
Apr 13, 2010 ... Dhimmitude is the Muslim system of controlling
non-muslim populations ... The ObamaCare bill is the establishment of
Dhimmitude and Sharia ...
www.snopes.com/politics/medical/exemptions.asp
Parent - - By Lawrence (*****) Date 07-20-2012 19:57 Edited 07-20-2012 20:19
I wonder if Snopes has some editing to do one way or the other Dwayne

Snopes also says that the word 'Dhimmitude" is nowhere to be found on the health care bill.
http://www.snopes.com/politics/medical/exemptions.asp

I checked this myself....  Not trying to start a frackus for sure Dwayne.... But sometimes we just cut and copy an email or message without checking ourselves.

If it's true its horrible....  If it's false, I don't understand why people make this crap up...  

The Obama-care bill is terrible enough without people making up Muslim language and inserting it into mass emails as a lie.

Edit:   I looked further....   'Dhimmitude'  in the Health care bill is just another BS chain letter scam....  The above text is exactly copied, word for word, all over the web and refuted every place it shows up.

Again...  Obama does enough stuff for real that is objectionable...  Why do people make up lies?   Trick people into spreading lies?
Parent - - By Cactusthewelder (*****) Date 07-20-2012 20:14
I received it in an Email. Just passing it along. If it IS true.... It doesn't suprise me
Parent - By Lawrence (*****) Date 07-20-2012 20:21
The only thing that would surprise me about President Obama would be if he repented.
Parent - By welderbrent (*****) Date 07-20-2012 20:30
Okay, need to get back to work but Cactus and Lawrence got me interested.

The word exists.  No one seems to deny that.  And the meaning seems to be correct.  The question is rather it is in the Health Bill now?  Or, was it ever?  Did they try to get it and got caught? 

Now I'll have to do more research.  But later.  Thanks for the moment of education guys.  And thanks for not actually jumping down each others throats.  Just a comparing of different websites, searches, and info.  Hopefully we can actually find an answer and keep our fellow members educated with truth.

Have a Great Day,  Brent
Parent - - By welderbrent (*****) Date 07-20-2012 20:22
I haven't checked this one out.

My point is that it is such a shame that so many issues go this way on both sides of the fence anymore.  It is becoming more and more difficult to know what to believe and what to disregard.  People jump on things so fast trying to justify their own position and persuade others that the truth is no longer sought out.  It is all a matter of who can tell the most lies first and/or totally discredit the other person.  There isn't an issue exempt from current trends.  Emotionalism rules the sandbox. 

This isn't pointed at you Dwayne.  I don't blame you for sharing that info.  We need to be kept informed of things going on.  But all of us need to be careful that we don't become part of the problem instead of part of the solution.

Have a Great Day,  Brent
Parent - - By Cactusthewelder (*****) Date 07-20-2012 20:26
I just looked it up. It seems there are as many threads that says it IS True as there are that says it is NOT True. So Who knows ? Like I said. If it IS True. It doesn't surprise me. I DID NOT Vote for him last time and I WILL NOT vote for him the next time. Come to think of it. It seems NO ONE ever admits to voting for him. So HOW THE HELL did Osama get in office ?
Parent - - By welderbrent (*****) Date 07-20-2012 20:33
I know what you mean.  My search was doing the same thing.  Found parts that are confirmable and parts that are not.

BTW, the computers voted for him.  And they are all legal citizens.  They were born here.  Though they do have foreign parents. 

Have a Great Day,  Brent
Parent - By 99205 (***) Date 07-21-2012 01:00
I got my hair cut by Elvis Presley, on a UFO yesterday.
Parent - - By ssbn727 (*****) Date 07-21-2012 03:39
Brent,

Are you serious???   "And they are all legal citizens.  They were born here.  Though they do have foreign parents." WTF?

Both of my parents were quote: "Foreign" Just like the Parents of your first American generation... We're a nation of immigrants unless you're talking about full breed Native Americans. My "Foreign" parents were just as good as your domestic parents were, unless you're implying something really ignorant?

And hell yeah!!! I was born in the USA!!! One of your senator's from Arizona wasn't... So what!!! In fact, my older brother was born in the same hospital the Senator was...
( My dad was stationed in the canal zone with the Army Corps of Engineers back in the day. :wink::cool:)

I have a tremendous amount of respect for the Senator from a US Army hospital in Panama! Yes indeed!!! And he's totally against this friggin birther BS because that what it is - BS!!!

So Brent, please don't fall for that BS... Seems like a lot of folks in here only listen to a fat ugly drug addict that has the audacity to spew such excrement towards just about anyone and anything he doesn't like. I thought we were smarter than that in here. :sad:

Respectfully,
Henry
Parent - - By welderbrent (*****) Date 07-21-2012 14:20
Henry, easy...

My comments were tongue in cheek jest and were actually pointed at the "computers" who I stated elected him.

Now, Senators and Representatives do not have to be native born.  But Presidents do.  Look at the restrictions within the Constitution. 

And it doesn't matter how many generations.  My wife has taken our family tree back to being here before the French and Indian War.  That, for some of you, was before the Revolutionary War.  So what.  I or other of my family members are no more qualified to run as a native citizen than someone here for only 1 generation. 

Now, the computer companies founded the technology, and other aspects of the computers here in the US (several of them but obviously not all) but their main components were made overseas, thus I said they had foreign parents.

All this was in jest response to Cactus saying he didn't know who had voted for the President because a good many people you talk to say they didn't vote for him.  So, who did?  Thus, my reply in jest.

Did I clear that up Henry, and anyone else who may have misunderstood my comment? 

Have a Great Day,  Brent
Parent - - By ssbn727 (*****) Date 07-26-2012 08:08
CRYSTAL!

My family tree has us with Columbus and before within the Spanish court - So what? My father's side goes back to the Sicilian royalty of the 1500's... Again - So what? This is a nation of immigrants... The progression & growth of this country has always been fueled by the backs of immigrants many times in it's rather short history... With none of them being less than any other. I don't want to get into an argument either Brent, I just wanted clarification because it sounded strange coming from you. Thanks.

LHoage, Keep studying son and focus on your course content because something tells me that your gonna need it in the future.

Respectfully,
Henry
Parent - By welderbrent (*****) Date 07-26-2012 16:10
Thanks Henry.

Didn't want anything putting any walls up in our communications and interactions.  I appreciate your continued attendance here. 

Have a Great Day,  Brent
Parent - By jrw159 (*****) Date 07-26-2012 13:16
Pretty spot on description there Henry. :lol:

jrw159
Parent - - By rlitman (***) Date 07-26-2012 12:51
If you go to the snopes link right in the bottom of this garbage, the top of the page is a big red dot, and the word "FALSE".
I didn't even have to do any searching.  Um, thanks for providing the link to the page that says you've been fed a load of crap.
Parent - By jrw159 (*****) Date 07-26-2012 13:16
LMAO, thats funny chit right there. :lol:

jrw159
Parent - By Cactusthewelder (*****) Date 07-26-2012 21:03
Like I already said 
   Quote: I just looked it up. It seems there are as many threads that says it IS True as there are that says it is NOT True. So Who knows ? Like I said. If it IS True. It doesn't surprise me. I DID NOT Vote for him last time and I WILL NOT vote for him the next time. Come to think of it. It seems NO ONE ever admits to voting for him. So HOW THE HELL did Osama get in office ?
- - By LHoage (*) Date 07-21-2012 04:20
Well since we're alienating a religion's principles, we should go ahead and make all religious institutions and religions in America (Land of freedom and equality) lose tax exemption, lose the ability to refuse DNA testing, remove any holiday associated with Paganism that was later adopted by Christianity or the Catholics, including Christmas. On top of that we can just totally destroy all cultural diversity while we're at it, including Native Americans' right to land and special benefits. Lets go even further and remove all the minority's rights in America too even though it was us (the English) that rebelled from our own people to come over to this land to rape, pillage, and rebuild our own society as we saw fit. Slavery, racism, bigotry, ignorance etc etc etc. Blah blah blah.

I mean, if one group of people has special rights, and the other can't, we should just remove everyone's right to diversity and be robots. That sounds fair and efficient. Think of the production value!!!

:roll:
Parent - - By RonG (****) Date 07-23-2012 11:54
Yea what he said,, and while were at it we need to get rid of the cumbersom ARABIC numerical system too :roll:
Parent - By DaveBoyer (*****) Date 07-30-2012 06:08
And get rid of the Roman numerical system as well.

We have fingers & toes, count'em.
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / A New Word to learn and REMEMBER !!!!!!!!