Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / Syncrowave 250 dimensions??
- - By Chris2626 (***) Date 08-29-2012 01:39
Dimensions on a syncrowave 250 machine and just the machine itself no cart or anything. Height, width, length would be great. I can't find any dimensions on there website.

Thanks
Chris

Time to go drink some beer for issac to come and figuring out how the heck I can squeeze a machine into my cluttered garage :lol:
Parent - - By Lawrence (*****) Date 08-29-2012 02:26
Go to Millerwelds.com and click the link to "resources" on the top bar and a drop down menu will appear and "owners manuals" will become available.

From there you can enter a model or part number... Best to go with part number because Synchrowave has several generations with slightly different demensions

Here is one example
http://www.millerwelds.com/om/o353u_mil.pdf
Parent - By 522029 (***) Date 08-29-2012 11:28
Just to add to Lawrence's post.

If you only enter   SyncroWave 250,   you get the manual for the latest model.
The p/n of your Syncro is required for your specific machine.

Griff
Parent - - By Cumminsguy71 (*****) Date 08-29-2012 13:51
Chris,

It's been awhile since I've seen one but it seems like it was around 20-24" wide across the front, about the same down the sides and maybe 30" tall. Last time I saw a sync was around 4 years ago but seems like those dimensions are pretty close....I have been wrong before though! :grin:
Parent - - By Chris2626 (***) Date 08-29-2012 18:34
Thanks I found the dimensions, been wanting a machine for so long and the money isn't to much of a problem it's the room, well the money is kinda a problem because don't want to buy a dynasty 350 either nor a 200 dynasty. Gotta start throwing more crap away LOL

Love working at a welding store and get stuff so much cheaper lol and still be able to build stuff on the side.

Thanks guys
Parent - - By Cumminsguy71 (*****) Date 08-29-2012 20:43
Got a friend that has a dynasty 350, he lurks around here from time to time. That is a sweet machine!
Parent - By Chris2626 (***) Date 08-31-2012 22:28
That Dynasty 350 would be perfect it has all the power you need and it's small but not wanting to pay that much. So yeah money is a little concern I mean I could afford it but not really wanting to spend that much for the 350. I really wish Miller stayed with that dam dynasty 300 it's small powerful and portable. I'm gonna go buy me some beer and get to straightening out my garage and see if i can fit me a machine in there, well fit it and still get my boat and other stuff outta there to LOL
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / Syncrowave 250 dimensions??