Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / Gear bag
- - By fbrieden (***) Date 09-06-2012 02:32
Suggestions for heavy duty gear bag which will hold: Hard hat, full fall protection harness, FR coveralls, assorted small hand tools, DMS 2, etc., and must be lockable for air transportation....thanks!
Parent - - By mechan (**) Date 09-06-2012 02:51
I had been using an Eagle Creek ORV Trunk 30 to pack my Hard Hat, Boots, Miller Equipment Bag (for hand tools, respirator, harness, etc), and other items. I would pack my clothes and shaving kit in an BAD Bags duffel. This arrangement worked out pretty well, but I decided to switch my tools, measuring equipment, harness, hard hat and other items to a Pelican 1560 Case with the Lid Organizer and I have been pretty happy with it. I use my Eagle Creek for my clothes and boots. My work laptop and paperwork I carry on the aircraft and on the job site in a Tom Bihn Brain Bag. I travel around 70% of the year for my job with a lot of it being by air and this works out fairly well for me. If you would like for me to take some pictures let me know.
Parent - By fbrieden (***) Date 09-07-2012 00:44
Thanks for the info! Pictures will be cool, especially carry on bags....thanks again!
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / Gear bag