Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / Round House Jeans
- - By Cumminsguy71 (*****) Date 12-26-2012 17:30
Just wanted to post my thoughts so far. Ordered three Round House jeans, carpenter style. I wore them out the other day and those are some nice fitting, comfortable jeans. Have not tried them out in the shop yet but feel real good. Nice American made jeans too!! Price was not bad either, think they were $28-30 each, cheaper than buying them at the store for your Bangladeshy made or China made jeans. They have overalls, regualar jeans and other items as well.

http://www.round-house.com/index.html
Parent - - By jnieto (*) Date 12-26-2012 18:35
do  they make FR ?
Parent - - By Cumminsguy71 (*****) Date 12-26-2012 21:57
I don't see any on their website but FR is something I don't need. 100% cotton is enough for me and what I have done. If you need FR send them an email, explain how welders are looking for American made and they might get more sales if they offered it.
Parent - - By Cactusthewelder (*****) Date 12-27-2012 02:51
I wear Round House Jeans and Bibs all the time. We have a local Store named Atwoods that carries them.
Parent - By Mat (***) Date 01-05-2013 08:25
Tried to order a few pairs but nobody seems to ship to Canada!  DOH!

Although they are available for pickup from Kansas!  :lol:

We were talking about striped coveralls at work the other day (everyone showed up after christmas in brand new overalls...solid colors of course; It was pretty comical.)
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / Round House Jeans