Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / Kentucky Gun Laws
- - By Cumminsguy71 (*****) Date 02-26-2013 11:40
Looks like Kentucky is the first to pass the middle finger to the government law! I know Texas and Wyoming have bills that need to be approved banning Federal government gun ban laws. Pretty interesting times to see the individual states standing up and saying, "we will not enforce your laws on gun bans". They talked to a guy out of Texas yesterday on Fox and he said his sheriff would not enforce any gun ban laws from the Fed's so to protect the law enforcement folks they need a bill that will protect them.

http://www.kentucky.com/2013/02/21/2525876/proposal-to-ignore-any-new-federal.html
Parent - - By JLWelding (***) Date 02-26-2013 15:53
Yea our local sheriff here in Bastrop county Tx said he would not enforce it, I don't know we shall see.
Parent - - By Superflux (****) Date 02-26-2013 17:46
Ain't it great to have the biggest government and best politicians money (borrowed Chinese Yuan) can buy???!!!!
Wyoming is placing a bill on the floor that imposes a 5 year prison sentence to any agent attempting to confiscate guns.
This state was the last to impose mandatory seat belts, open container among other federal mandates. Unfortunately, what happens is the feds do a leverage by witholding highway funds and other dirty tricks to force compliance. It will be interesting to see how this all plays out. History is repeating itself by a 50 year return to the '60s. Different, but the same in many ways.
Taxing the krapola out of ammo is the way it will start. AND just get more creative (uglier) from there on.
Parent - - By Tommyjoking (****) Date 02-26-2013 22:32
They still sell shovels and tripwir...uhh I mean barbed wire...
Parent - By Cumminsguy71 (*****) Date 02-26-2013 22:44
:lol::lol::lol:
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / Kentucky Gun Laws