Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / UNFREAKIN' BELIEVABLE!!!
- - By Cumminsguy71 (*****) Date 05-24-2013 19:40 Edited 05-24-2013 19:42
If there is a better driver in the whole world I have not seen him! All those Nascar guys...and gals are weannies by comparison!

There are people who drive cars, there are race car drivers....this guy is a God!!

Ken Block, 650 horsepower Ford Fiesta!!! A FOUR CYLINDER!!! HOLY FREAKIN' SHYTE!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuDN2bCIyus&feature=player_embedded
Parent - By Dualie (***) Date 05-24-2013 21:31
while he is one hell of a pilot, there was some um trial and error filming that.    and some late night repair sessions for his mechanics.
Parent - - By Tommyjoking (****) Date 05-24-2013 21:34
I have played many video games with my boys driving as Ken Block.....yea I would pay good money just to sit in the navigator seat with that fella.   Course I would rather it was a road course like that....some of those rally courses are a little too hairy for my scare factor.
Parent - By Cumminsguy71 (*****) Date 05-25-2013 20:05
I agree with you there Tommy! Some of those mountain roads those guys run down, no thank you!! Then again this comes from a guy who will swing from leg to leg on a tower in a harness and a 12mm rope and laugh about it...
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / UNFREAKIN' BELIEVABLE!!!