Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / Sentinel Energy Solutions - Wyoming Division
- - By Cactusthewelder (*****) Date 06-22-2013 21:48
We are now opening a Division in Wyoming - North Dakota Area.. It is being run by Tex Adams, who is on this site. If any of you are interested in working in that area, look him up. We will be offering a chance to join our Sentinel Ceritfied Contractor Network in which you will be able to gain Health Insurance at VERY Affordable Rates. There will be MANY Benifits to working under our Network as a Certified Contractor. One of them being, We will supply GL Insurance for each person on OUR Jobsite with a 10 million dollar coverage under our Umbrella which means you do not have to worry about the expense of GL. We even cover "Over The Hole". This applies to Contract Rig Welders. If you are interested in Joining our Group in the Wyoming, North Dakota area. Contact Tex Adams at tadams@sentinelonsite.com or you my contact me at djones@sentinelonsite.com
Parent - - By Tex (**) Date 06-22-2013 22:57
Hey Guys,
As most of you who are in this industry know, this region is wide open. Cactus has a very good team behind him and they have done a very job of bringing all of this to fruition. Most of you already know what being under the Sentinel umbrella will mean for the independent rigwelders. When all of this first came to light I called Cactus to find out a little bit more about the nuts and bolts of the operation. It seemed that we both had the same goals in mind and it did'nt take long for each of us to realize what we needed to do.

I have had numerous conversations with Cactus and the team he is with. This is the real deal guys. Sentinel Energy Solutions is there to help the welders excell. By working together everybody will get further ahead. Sentinel has the resources, capitol and knowledge to stand above just about everyone else in the oilfield. I know from being in this industry for quite awhile that there are alot of one and two man operations out there. These are the people who we want to talk to. Everybody who has ever worked in the oilpatch knows that at times you are sitting on alot of expenses while waiting to get paid. We can take that headache away to allow you to do what you do best, weld. This thing has been in the works for a long time now and is definitely not some fly-by-night scheme. There is room in the patch for alot of people to make a damn good living provided you have the will to make it happen.

We will be meeting with quite a few people in the next few days here in Wyoming to get the ball rolling. Myself, as well as Sentinel will both be bringing oilfield experience and contacts to the table.  Over the last several years I have been doing wellheads as well as rig repair and fabrication and also oilfield construction. For any who wish to relocate and gain a foothold in the industry, this may be something to consider. The oilfield is a good place to go if you can weld and fabricate in any conditions. You will be working around all sorts of people, or perhaps all by yourself at times. The oilpatch does not wait on favorable weather coditions to do what is needed. You will need to be skilled in any and all types of fab work and be able to work well on your own.  Roughnecks, roustabouts, toolpushers and company men will not cater to you or baby you. We need the guys who can and will do whatever is needed to get the job done as quickly, safely and cost efficiently as possible.

Cactus and I will be spending the next few days together and we will be figuring out the pay rates as well as what all will be needed for our operations here and in the Bakken.  Sentinel Energy Solutions in Wyoming and North Dakota will be involved in rig repair and builds, wellheads, equipment repair, pipelines, tank batteries, line repairs and whatever else is needed . There are a few different aspects of the industry we will be involved with and when the timing is right we will make those intentions known.  If you are interested in going somewhere that your skills will be appreciated and respected get in touch with us. You can send me a PM here, or you can email either Cactus or myself.

Tex Adams
tadams@sentinelonsite.com
Parent - By Cactusthewelder (*****) Date 06-23-2013 01:08
Fro those who are interested, here is the link to our Website

www.sentinelonsite.com
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / Sentinel Energy Solutions - Wyoming Division