Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / Lee Saulnier aka downhandonly
- - By Rafter_G_Weldin (***) Date 07-10-2013 01:05
It is with great sadness that I have to tell yall Lee passed away from injuries recieved in a truck accident. He was with a friends Craig Mood when the truck ran off the road and hit a wood pile. On July 8th at 7pm. Rest In Peace my friend you will be missed.
Attachment: 165655046793104.jpeg - Some where in Canada on a job with Bob (up-ten) Bob sent it to me. I thought it would fit here. (198k)
Parent - - By Chris2626 (***) Date 07-10-2013 01:49
Rest In Peace dude
Parent - By 803056 (*****) Date 07-10-2013 02:03
Amen.

Al
Parent - By Cumminsguy71 (*****) Date 07-10-2013 10:18
That's to bad. My best to his family.

Be careful out there Ladies and Gents.
Parent - By jwright650 (*****) Date 07-10-2013 11:52
Sorry to hear about losing another AWS Forum member.
RIP Lee
Parent - By aevald (*****) Date 07-10-2013 19:45
Hello Shad, a little late responding here. Definitely a sad affair when someone goes "prematurely". My condolences to his family and all of his friends. Didn't personally know him, yet I have been around to see his posts and interactions with others here on the forum. As others have said, "RIP Lee". Best regards, Allan
Parent - By cmays (***) Date 07-11-2013 04:15
Rest in peace Lee. Prayers for the family.
Parent - By fbrieden (***) Date 07-15-2013 20:00
Holy smokes, a young man; condolences to all. I have the same FR's and will think about him next time wearing.
Parent - By Sourdough (****) Date 07-21-2013 04:57
Dang...
Parent - - By welderbrent (*****) Date 07-21-2013 13:02
Been a rough month.  We lost the 19 firefighters here in my community.  Then I see the thread about Dave Boyer.  Now, Lee.

I held off because I guess I was a little overwhelmed and trying at the same time to prepare for lots of family because one of our younger sons got married this weekend but I really feel the need to get my prayers added in here.

To family and friends, on the forum and off, all our prayers and thoughts are with you.  It is not easy to lose a family member prematurely (in our eyes).  We don't know the number of our days.  The important thing is to make every day count (redeeming the time).  Family is so important.  We can't replace them with money, work, or any other tangible items.  Take time with your loved ones.  It's all we really have.

Another forum member will be missed.  And how many others pass away that we just think they have stopped contributing?  I hope we all have friends as Lee and Dave who keep enough tabs on us to be able to tell others when something has happened in our lives. 

Brent
Parent - By Sourdough (****) Date 07-27-2013 12:40
Very true Wade. I always feel like I should have connected better with my family and friends that have gone before me. Geez, it has been a rough month here on the forum. My condolences to the families...
- - By Northweldor (***) Date 07-10-2013 13:08
I was always thinking about getting in touch, since we come from the same province... and I will surely miss all his great pipelining pics and knowledge.

RIP Lee
Parent - - By qcrobert (***) Date 07-11-2013 15:33
My condolences to all his friends and family.

QCRobert
Parent - By up-ten (***) Date 07-12-2013 04:48
Yes..he was a heckuva guy and a heckuva welder. Lee was in great demand on pipelines cause his "bottoms were as good as the tops".
Always tragic when someone leaves this life so quickly but he left a lasting impression on us all.
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / Lee Saulnier aka downhandonly