Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / Nothing to do with welding but all speed lovers watch this
- - By rcwelding (***) Date 07-21-2013 02:13
I just saw this video and I was going to post it on the OTBG but I thought some of our friends who aren't on there yet may not be able to see it..

This has nothing to do with welding but if you love things that go fast watch this video..!!!

Sorry for breaking the rules Ross....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXR8Df_Bml0
Parent - - By 46.00 (****) Date 07-21-2013 04:44
Don't you ride bikes like this over in the US?
Parent - By Tommyjoking (****) Date 07-21-2013 17:12
Many have ended their careers and some their lives at the Isle of Mann.   Been going on forever...I remember watching it on Wide World Of Sports when I was a kid.   Ya definitely got to have some stones to go fast there.  I remember back in the day some manufactures refusing to let their riders go race it because it is not on the GP circuit and too dangerous.  It would be a heckuva thing to go watch in person.
Parent - - By Cumminsguy71 (*****) Date 07-22-2013 01:34
Isle of Mann, when I get over to Ireland for a stay I'll have to set up my trip when the Isle of Mann is in full swing. This would be cool! We did this type of loony stuff in Japan on crotch rockets. Stock bikes of course but our streets were not closed off, which means we were illegal as heck. Riding hard on daily streets thru the country side is way more challenging than a GP course! Great video, love watching those bikes! Wish I had mine back :cry::cry:
Parent - By mcostello (**) Date 07-22-2013 01:56
Loved the video, Who did the soundtrack?
Parent - By Chris2626 (***) Date 07-22-2013 05:52
Thanks for sharing
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / Nothing to do with welding but all speed lovers watch this