Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / GO BRONCOS
- - By Tommyjoking (****) Date 09-08-2013 00:05
Gotta love that first game against the superbowl champs.  Yea yea yea missed call and challenge but they gave one back later over stupidity.  That one made my week, helluva start.
Parent - - By Smooth Operator (***) Date 09-10-2013 00:52
Afraid dem' Stillers are gonna have a sucky year....... Redmond can't hold on to the ball if his life depended on it!!!!!!!! If he performed like that if he was a welder he would be at" HACK LEVEL" ......:yell:
Parent - - By Tommyjoking (****) Date 09-10-2013 16:33
Lots of folks seemed to be missing catches and losing the ball this weekend....it was like a turnover fest...fun to watch really.  How about RGIII...hahahaha OVERATED!!!!!!!   Surprised that Dallas won, really grateful the Texans won (HATE the Phillip Rivers show).  Man been a long time since I seen any NFL team run straight at the line like that and be really effective.   Don't get too down Smooth...its a long season.
Parent - - By hillbilly delux (***) Date 09-11-2013 02:36
I just wanna know what yall do cause I haven't had a breathing moment to watch tv. Guess I am envying Tommy living the high life while us lowly trench dwellers just work all the time. :wink:
Parent - - By hillbilly delux (***) Date 09-11-2013 02:38
Tommy I know you were sick a few weeks but you didn't say it was from football fever.
Parent - By ssbn727 (*****) Date 09-11-2013 22:28
He could have a portable TV!
Parent - By Tommyjoking (****) Date 09-13-2013 15:48 Edited 09-13-2013 15:52
Well ya got me, that is it, I am just trying to figure out how to mount a satellite dish and big screen on the end of that new hoosier pole so I can get back to work!

Henry no portable tv, not that high tech....I just read the newspaper and make my kids act out the games for me with a pineapple!
Parent - By BryonLewis (****) Date 09-13-2013 01:26
Although I'm in Kansas City I'm going for the Broncos vs Niners in he Super Bowl .  3.5 pts to Niners.
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / GO BRONCOS