Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / always somthing to learn
- - By Tommyjoking (****) Date 02-24-2014 05:58
My good friend Hillbilliy...crap I love him and will do anything for him cause his is just simply GOOD HUMAN BEING.  god knows I will be there for any need and god knows I surely believe the same about him.   Well crap I can say the same about serveral folks here........hello. 

Heck we are all welders ehh?  That really is a brotherhood of some sort.  Something to wrap around and bond too.

Just saying folks lets stick together a bit.  I love ya just cause your in the trade and suppporting your family from it......jeez if your lucky your 9-5 and making bank, or your 9-5 and satisfied and your family is doing ok.  OR your a rig welder and taking your chances, going home and loving your kids no less then anyone else.   Or your a spec doing the same dang gig the welders are more or less....sending checks home and wishing like heck you were there to hug them.   DOES not matter if your a spec, a weldor of whatever kind, an engineer, project manager.......we all make our living off this metal joining, we are all tied to it somehow........lets treat each other accordingly please.   Heck some of my most respected friends are retired old schooll mo fos runnning a  vo-tech program.   We are all in this crazy and I MEAN CRAZY business together....we can all benefit each other....lets stick it out cause we are all better for it in the long run.
Parent - - By Tyrone (***) Date 02-24-2014 13:13
Like :smile:
Tyrone
Parent - By kcd616 (***) Date 02-24-2014 19:15
agree and like:grin:
sincerely,
Kent
Parent - By Smooth Operator (***) Date 02-24-2014 22:46
Hear !!!!!! Hear !!!!!!!! Excellent post Tommy, see ya posted your website over at Weld Web ........Hope it works out for you !!!!!!!! As for Stan , I knew that about him a long time ago when I first started lurking around here....( My memory isn't the best but I believe he was under another screen name) ANYBODY who passes his expertise in his field forward is doing a great service..... Unfortunately in the real world such help is few and far between!!!!!!!!:grin:
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / always somthing to learn