Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welders and Inspectors / Education & Training / Order of Instruction-Which Process 1st
- - By pipewelder_1999 (****) Date 03-18-2015 20:36
Hello,
I recently posted a survey in a "Welding Instructors" group in LinkedIn about which welding process you prefer to teach 1st. I have an identical copy of it here at http://goo.gl/forms/zcJ14w365f . It would be cool to see what everyone here thinks (Unless you already answered from the LinkedIn post. The questions are the same, the data is just stored in a different location to keep it separate.

If this is not in accordance with any current restrictions on "link posting" etc.. let me know with a severe scolding.

Have a great day

Gerald Austin
Greeneville Tn
Parent - - By Blaster (***) Date 03-19-2015 00:23
Looks like I got pole position in the poll.
Parent - - By pipewelder_1999 (****) Date 03-19-2015 01:53
Yup. Yours is still the only response. Once I get a few results I'll post a link.
Parent - - By Blaster (***) Date 03-20-2015 19:54
Sometimes I wonder how many instructors (and welders, and inspectors, and welding engineers) are on this site.  I would expect to find 100s of instructors alone, it is disappointing that this doesn't appear to be the case.
Parent - By pipewelder_1999 (****) Date 03-20-2015 21:22
I know a few replied on LinkedIn that are here. But I too would have thought more would have posted.  Here are the results from that survey. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1hfIb0Vz4Ip7EyK8xp3BUqvet185onp8Y8V0-VoX7ooc/viewanalytics
Parent - By aevald (*****) Date 03-20-2015 21:51
Hey there Blaster, yes, I am still on here, but I already replied to this on Linked-In and thus, didn't want to be redundant. Hope your quarter has gone well, this is the last day for us and then "spring break" ya! Couldn't help myself there, it's been a busy quarter but with many student challenges along the way. Best regards, Allan
Up Topic Welders and Inspectors / Education & Training / Order of Instruction-Which Process 1st