Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / It's been a while.....
- - By BryonLewis (****) Date 05-18-2015 23:00
Top of the evenin' to you fine gents.  I've just noticed that I haven't been around here in a few years. I see the same cast of characters are still at it.
Parent - - By welderbrent (*****) Date 05-18-2015 23:05
Indeed been a long time Bryon.  Hope all is well in your world.

Some new faces.  New site format. 

He Is In Control, Have a Great Day,  Brent
Parent - - By BryonLewis (****) Date 05-18-2015 23:11
It's been an action packed couple years:  My first and hopefully last heart attack 2 years ago, a clogged stent one year ago, a new woman a year ago, my first grand baby in January, new job in January, another grandbaby due in August.  A couple dozen more regrets but I woke up on THIS side of the grave so that's always a plus.
Parent - - By welderbrent (*****) Date 05-19-2015 00:41
Well, don't know alot about you, I do know you said once you would offer a prayer up for Henry even though you two can really go at it, so, with all sincerity,  you are in my prayers for continued good health and great times with those grandkids. 

I haven't had to deal with the heart issues personally.  Have had to deal with a couple of other things.  Getting older is not easy.  Nine living grandkids, another on the way, and a couple preparing to meet grandpa some day, hopefully not too soon though I do look forward to it. 

So, the new job going good?  Welding or inspecting?  Seems like you have done both, I believe? 

He Is In Control, Have a Great Day,  Brent
Parent - By Superflux (****) Date 05-21-2015 02:18
Ah, a pleasant blast from the past.
Welcome back and hope you're done with life's debacles.
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / It's been a while.....