Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic American Welding Society Services / Certifications / Length of time it takes for Certification Verification?
- - By BurntBean Date 07-28-2015 22:12
Took my Structural 3G/4G test back at the end of June, and to be frank, I've been given some rather sketchy
looks by prospective employers when they go to verify my status on the AWS.org website, and its not up.
This is even if I have my qualifying paperwork in hand.
Being Frank, frankly stinks.

Today I at least received the plastic wallet card, so that is a step in the right direction.

So how long does it take typically for it to appear? Not that I'm in a big hurry to make money, but I love getting sketchy looks during their interviews.
Parent - By welderbrent (*****) Date 07-29-2015 16:13
BurntBean,

WELCOME TO THE AWS WELDING FORUM!!

The website says it can take about 2 weeks for the testing facility to get all the paperwork to Miami and another 2-3 weeks for all documentation to be verified, entered into the system, and uploaded for access.

Should be any day now but nothing to worry about unless you wanted to verify with the ATF used that they mailed the forms in a timely manner.

He Is In Control, Have a Great Day,  Brent
Up Topic American Welding Society Services / Certifications / Length of time it takes for Certification Verification?