Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / Tedious
- - By Tommyjoking (****) Date 11-21-2015 00:43
Well when you doing those honey do's it could be worse....  You could be meticulously welding miniature horse stables and gates out of 1/8 SS tig wire for your horse crazy 7 yr old little girl who has you completely wrapped around her finger.  She has about 135 horse statues at this point ...no two alike...you know those 8-14 dollar hand painted little statues for putting on bookshelves.  Actually I should be fabricating a full on breeding/housing complex but I will start with the simple barn and stalls.  The 1/8th is stiff enough to survive play and is a good substitute for pipe stalls at this scale......  does not help my house is smack in the middle of a quarter horse ranch......I already know what I am gonna be spending real soon.....argghhhhhhh
Parent - - By welderbrent (*****) Date 11-21-2015 06:35
:lol:  :lol: 

Been there, done that, got the receipts and tax records to prove it...no T-shirt though.

Brent
Parent - - By 803056 (*****) Date 11-21-2015 19:01
They rarely outgrow their love of horses. My daughter is 44 and she still has a horse. The real kind, no more play ones. Thank your stars your daughter is still playing with the toy horses. The real things are much more expensive and take more time to take care of. I only have to do the latter when she and her family go on vacation in the summer.

Al
Parent - - By Superflux (****) Date 11-22-2015 00:36
Horses fill that gap in a girls' life between dolls and boys.
Unfortunately, horses are way more expensive than make-up!
Parent - By mcostello (**) Date 11-22-2015 03:07
Horses are cheaper than ANYTHING that wears makeup!
Parent - By Stoney (*) Date 11-22-2015 20:53
But you just KNOW the smile on her face will be worth it in the end!!!:lol:
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / Tedious