Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / i am a student have some questions
- - By mike gwathmey Date 01-18-2016 19:49
on my homework i need two questions answered
1.when striking the arc why do you pause initially and how long should you pause
2.what type is information is included in the tile of the symbol and what information is not included
need to  answered today please
Parent - By Don56 (**) Date 01-18-2016 20:26
Why didn't you pay attention in class?
Parent - By pipewelder_1999 (****) Date 01-18-2016 22:21
You may be better off checking with your instructor on those.
Parent - By Northweldor (***) Date 01-19-2016 12:52
First, we need to know: how do you define "homework"?: Also, did your daddy do yours in the past?:confused::confused::confused:
Parent - - By ssbn727 (*****) Date 01-19-2016 23:08
Read the book, hand outs, etc. You should be able to find the answers in one of them...

Btw, are you also looking for someone to weld your tests because you don't have time to practice???
If this is truly your attitude - then may I suggest that you pursue another line of work.
Parent - - By MRWeldSoCal (***) Date 01-20-2016 19:23
How do we petition for a like button hahahah

great answers!
Parent - - By welderbrent (*****) Date 01-20-2016 22:38
LIKE!!  Like this? ....
Attachment: LIKE.jpg (4k)
Attachment: icon_that.gif (576B)
Parent - By MRWeldSoCal (***) Date 01-20-2016 22:45
yea can we add one of those in here haha
Parent - By welderbrent (*****) Date 01-20-2016 02:29
UUMMM,

Mike,

I'm so sorry the guys are being so hard on you....Well, not really.  See, normally I would welcome you to the great AWS Welding Forum.  But if you have only come here to get easy answers for your homework, then you came to the wrong place.

The people here are full of knowledge and experience that they share very freely, where appropriate and properly asked.  But really now, do you really think this is a line of work for someone who always wants someone else to do the heavy lifting? 

Try breaking the ice with some more honest questions on topics you truly are attempting to understand but just can't put together.  You will get a totally different response.

He Is In Control, Have a Great Day,  Brent
- By Smooth Operator (***) Date 01-20-2016 00:55
Not getting any help here !!!!!!! Go READ YOUR BOOK/BOOKS........Newbie !!!!!!!
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / i am a student have some questions