Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welders and Inspectors / Education & Training / Is this the welding educators community forum?
- - By jimstucker Date 09-30-2021 22:46
Seems like I'm not "subscribed" to the welding educator community forum, so I wrote an online web based message last week that went off into the ether and haven't heard back.
I'm not sure if this is the Welding Educators Community forum or not.
Thanks
Jim
Parent - By jwright650 (*****) Date 10-01-2021 11:36
Hi Jim,
Are you speaking about the Welding Educators forum that used to be in this old forum or over in the new AWS forum?
In this old forum, the individual forums got rearranged and renamed at points in time, and whomever the administrator was at that point in time was the ones who did all of that rearranging and renaming for whatever reason. I have left the forums just like they were since the last guy handed off the forum to me. They never gave me the forum rights to do much other than moderation until they started the new forum and let go of this one. I know the traffic over here has slowed way down, but then that comes with a side benefit of extremely less spam to filter through and remove.
Parent - By pipewelder_1999 (****) Date 10-04-2021 19:34
Up Topic Welders and Inspectors / Education & Training / Is this the welding educators community forum?