Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / LINCOLN SA150 welder ideler
- - By bishoplr Date 03-18-2005 05:40
Hi, I have a 1949 Land Rover which I am restoring which has a factory fitted Lincoln SA 150 welder running of 3 V belts from the centre pto. It uses the K- type bellows ideler on the carburettor and I was wondering if anyone knows about this kind of setup and where you can get those k type bellows? They only made 113 of these vehicles so little is known about them amongst Land Rover collectors. I am trying to make the Rover as original as I can, seeing it is a rare truck and only 4 of the 113 are known to exist which still have there Lincoln welders,

Thanks

Mike
Parent - By SA-200 (**) Date 03-21-2005 03:06
Maybe u can find an oldtimer welder mechanic to help u? What part of the country are u from?
Parent - By billvanderhoof (****) Date 03-23-2005 07:11
Search here for "idler" as usual max out the two limit boxes. There have been several threads on this subject with a few pointers to parts.

Start calling welding supply's and ask where they send out assemblies for repair. If you get lucky you may find someone who will share your interest and has the parts you need or can make them.
Bill
Parent - By Landie80 Date 05-25-2005 16:00
Hi Mike,

If you get any where with this could you let us know. We are in the same sort of boat. We also have a Lincoln Land Rover welder that is starting to be restored.

Cheers
Bek
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / LINCOLN SA150 welder ideler