Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welders and Inspectors / Welding Equipment Classifieds / MILLER AIR PAK
- - By BLUERANGER (*) Date 10-27-2005 05:28
LOOKING TO BUY MILLER AIR PAK DEAD OR ALIVE. 40D ON UP IS FINE. SOUTHWEST, GOOD OL' USA.
Parent - - By weldersales (**) Date 10-27-2005 16:20
This is copy of email sent to address on posting and returned:

Good Morning BLUERANGER , We have several Miller Air Paks, from dead on up to the new belt driven Ingersoll compressor.
What did you mean by 40D and up? Thanks, weldersales
Parent - - By BLUERANGER (*) Date 10-28-2005 05:26
SORRY, I MEANT 400D. I FORGOT A ZERO. I HAVE A AIR PAK 400D NOW AND REALLY LIKE IT. I KNOW THE AMP OUTPUT HAS INCREASED TO THE 750 AMP OUTPUT OF THE NEW MACHINES. I MEANT ANY MACHINE FROM THE OUTPUT THAT MINE HAS ON UP WOULD BE FINE. I WOULD LIKE TO AQUIRE ONE OR TWO MORE MACHINES, BUT CANNOT AFFORD THE $20,000 PRICE TAG OF THE NEW ONES. MAYBE WE COULD WORK A DEAL ON SOME OF THOSE DEAD PLAYERS YOU HAVE? I CORRECTED THE EMAIL PROBLEM SO ANY FUTHER CORRESPONDENCE SHOULD GO THROUGH.

THANK YOU, BLUE RANGER
Parent - By weldersales (**) Date 11-01-2005 15:30
Is the 400D Air Pak the early model with 3 cylinder Deutz engine and separate air compressor with mechanical coupling? We have some of these. On that new model, you can get one for 15,950. Thanks, weldersales
Parent - By theweldor (*) Date 02-15-2006 00:54
I have a used Airpak that I would like to sell. I has about 3800 hrs. on it. Has had the oil changed every 100 hrs like clock work. The machine is in excellent shape mechanically. It does need a little paint. I can send you pictures if you would like.
Thanks
Theweldor
Up Topic Welders and Inspectors / Welding Equipment Classifieds / MILLER AIR PAK