Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welders and Inspectors / Welding Equipment Classifieds / Need foot pedals for old 300 AMP P&H Tig
- - By appbiz Date 03-15-2005 14:55
I need 2 foot pedals for my old Yellow monsters, they are P&H 300 amp AC/DC tig welders. Please let me know if you have one or more your willing to part with
Bob
Parent - - By kazemir333 Date 03-16-2005 11:35
Excuse me for bad English, but Please read it:
How to transform $6 in $6000! Reading it you can change the life! It I have changed also mine … has come across to it at one forum absolutely casually and have decided to try. Wandering as I am usual on different forums find this clause in which it is spoken that it is possible to make thousand dollars for couple of weeks at an investment only 6 $. Well … I have thought, it should be the next trap for fools, but has decided all to learn that for business offer us …
Further there it was spoken that it is necessary to send on 1 $ on 6 e-gold accounts which below are listed. Then to strike the first purse off the list, that, having displaced the list on one position upwards, the sixth is released by that, where you enter number of the e-gold accounts and shower given, with you on the sixth line, the message on some different forums. Any dodges and jokes … Well I have reflected and have thought that I lose nothing except for $6 … both have decided to try … And guess that!
For 9 days on my account began to come money! … I was in a shock! But at once has thought that on it all and will end, but not here that was! In the first week I have made $25, further by the end of the second week already it is more $245... To the middle of 3-rd week $3420...!!!. 4-th week and I have already counted $12 000 and the sum grows very quickly. And this all only for the price in $6! I was in very bad economic situation before have found this clause.
I have not believed, that it works yet I have not started to receive translations from all light … has bought everything, that it is necessary to me … and it very opportunely, will agree. And now I shall tell to you as it works also the most important WHY. I promise you, that if you in accuracy will observe below the listed instructions you will start to receive much more money, than you thought, not applying on it of special efforts. The offer: ïðî÷òèòå it few times!
Follow instructions and money will start to act on your purse. Will agree it simply! It legally. And your contribution makes all $6. IMPORTANT: It not a deceit and it is not illegal thus you risk nothing, but it works! NOTICE: Follow instructions in ACCURACY and $10 000 and more will be yours during from 20 till 60 days. All it successfully works owing to honesty of participants. Here those 3 steps to success:
1.If you do not have those $6 e-gold you need to be registered in system www.e-gold.com. Well familiarize with the given system as it works, choose optimum for itself a variant of updating of the account, bring $6 on the account.
2. Take first number e-gold accounts from the list, send on it $1, to a field "Note" write " Please, enter into me the list e-gold accounts ". All that you have made it have created a certain service and the most important it absolutely legally. You ask lawful service for which pay. Send $6 on the following e-gold accounts (in everyone on $1):
1) 1983245
2) 1983833
3) 1983806
4) 1983796
5) 1619880
6) 1983529
Now delete from this list the first account, having moved that the list for one line above (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4 …..) Also enter in a 6-th a line yours e-gold the account. 3. Do what want change, but keep the main idea. Place this clause at not less than 50 forums and news lines. Remember, than more you place that above there will be your income and this income on a straight line will depend on you.
This business continues to exist and prosper only owing to honesty and gravity of participants. So, when you will reach the first position you will have thousand dollars simply as the founder of the list! It costs 6 $ and absolutely trifling work! The main thing, that this business works also it fine! Borrow in it now - not putting off! Time of money! And now I to you shall tell, why you in any case lose nothing, but only win.
Let's tell, from 50 messages I shall receive only 5 answers (very-very small and low figure)! Means, I shall receive $5 being on 6-th position in the list! Now these 5 people do on 50 messages each MINIMUM with mine e-gold the account on 5-th position, and only 5 people answer those of first five is already $25! Further these do 25 people on 50 messages with mine e-gold the account already on 4-th line (because enter the) and only 5 answer - my profit - $125!
Now these of 125 people having placed and having received only 5 answers give me $625 profit (I - on 3 line)! Is more ridiculous further: these do 625 people on the MINIMUM of 50 messages with me on 2-nd line and only 5 people answer are already $3125! Well and the most interesting, that these 3125 person do on 200 messages everyone with me already on 1-st line and it are answered again only with 5 people, mine profit -$ 15625! Whether such impressive figure?!
And this all for the initial contribution in $6! When you in the list already are not present, you simply send again $ 6 in the same e-gold accounts, as for the first time (for this purpose keep this clause in the NOTEPAD) and again, having moved numbers e-gold accounts, having removed the first, put number on 6-th position and again place! You can present yourselves, that 1000 people from all world join the Internet and read these clauses every day! In the same way, as well as you now read this!!! Well, so??
Whether you will spend all $6 to learn, whether it works??? And if you will make all how I have described above, IT WILL WORK, I SWEAR to YOU!! This line for pessimists: And suddenly this business will fail also to me anybody of money will not send??? WELL also WHAT? Every day on the Internet appear from 20000 up to 50000 thousand new users!!!
Under forecasts of experts, only by 2006 the quantity of users the Internet will increase from present 9 million person, up to 21 million! What chances, what they will want to try themselves in what new? Only remember: HONESTY And ONLY HONESTY of PEOPLE allows to prosper to this business!!!
Well and the last...: It is really great axiom - to receive something, it is necessary to give something! And to receive it is even more, it is necessary to give even more! Be convinced of it. SUCCESS ALL!

Parent - By billvanderhoof (****) Date 03-17-2005 06:58
Aw comeon.
Parent - By janulejs Date 12-07-2005 12:03
Could someone really lend me those 6 $ in e-gold please? I dont yet have a valid bank card to pay in myself. Be sure i'll pay back!
Up Topic Welders and Inspectors / Welding Equipment Classifieds / Need foot pedals for old 300 AMP P&H Tig