Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welding Industry / Technical Discussions / Preparacion extremo del Tunsgteno
- By isaacvergara (*) Date 01-13-2006 00:30
Hello

En el Foro de CESOL, se publico un interesante caso, con imagen clara y precisa respecto a los efectos del angulo del electrodo de tungsteno, en relacion a la penetracion y ancho del cordon resultante.
De acuerdo a dicha imagen tomada del Welding Handbook Octava edicion, se analiza el caso y segun el amigo Joaquin, esta bastante confundido ya que al igual que yo, consideraba que a medida que el extremo del tungsteno se prepara en punta y con un angulo agudo, (15° por ejemplo), se tiene mayor penetracion y un cordon mas angosto, en comparacion a los 120° (segun la imagen).

Bueno no se puede subir la imagen pero ya les di las indicaciones donde se encuentra y por ultimo pueden visitar la pagina de
http://www.cesol.es despues ir a foro y posteriormente a los temas generales, me parece, o si no, buscan en uno de los tres spots.

Hello I

n the Forum of CESOL, I publish an interesting case, with clear image and needs with respect to the effects angulo of the tungsten electrode, in relation to the wide penetration and of the resulting cord.

According to this image taken from the Welding Handbook Eighth edition, analyzes the case and segun the friend Joaquin, this confused enough since like I, considered that as the end of the tungsten is prepared in end and with angulo acute, (15° for example), greater penetration is had and a narrow cord but, in comparison to 120° (segun the image). Good the image cannot be raised but or I gave the instructionses to them where it is and by I complete can visit the pagina of http://www.cesol.es despues to go later to forum and to the general subjects, it seems to me, or if no, they look for in one of the three spots.

Thank
Up Topic Welding Industry / Technical Discussions / Preparacion extremo del Tunsgteno