Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / Older Bug-O System
- - By theweldor (*) Date 02-15-2006 00:35
I have a Bugo track system with a governed speed motor. I need some little box which is in the bottom of the unit. Bugo tells me that they are obsolete and parts are not available. I am looking for an instruction,parts and electrical schematic for this machine. I belive this is some sort of capacitor and resistor all in one. I need a little more information as to what it is or if someone knows where I might find these parts.
Parent - - By yorkiepap (***) Date 02-15-2006 02:20
Hey welder,
Your post struck a memory of this system I once observed in operation. I did a quick search on Google.....Whoa....lots of info. and suppliers. You may have some luck there. The place that's close to me is: Bug-O-Systems, Inc.
3001 West Carson St.
Pittsburgh, PA 15209-1899
Ph-1-800-245-3186
And they list: www.bugo.com

I'm sure you may some luck with your search checking some of these suppliers.......good hunting......Denny
Parent - - By theweldor (*) Date 02-15-2006 02:36
Thank You, but I talked to bugo a couple of times to get wiring schematics. Seems they aren't interested in helping me.
Parent - By yorkiepap (***) Date 02-16-2006 01:00
Sorry to hear that. Seems some manufacturers don't want you to know how to fix a problem that might keep them from getting service fees. I'd really concentrate on Google and send out as many requests for info. as possible. Believe me, someone out there can help you. Good hunting....Denny
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / Older Bug-O System