Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welders and Inspectors / Welding Equipment Classifieds / Lincoln AC225 For Sale
- - By yorkiepap (***) Date 04-01-2006 23:25
I have a like new Lincoln AC225 SMAW welder for sale. I haven't used it in over a year since most of my welding has been with GMAW. It has been sitting in my shop covered and still works great. Also, there is a 50 lb. box of new Lincoln Fleetweld 37, E6013, 3/32" rod, and a 2 lb. pkg. of new Techniweld 190 3/32" flux Aluminum rods.

I posted a pic on the photobucket website with the instructions some of the guys here helped me with. I hope it worked:

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g159/yorkiepap/Welding/DSCF0127.jpg

If that can't be seen cause I goofed, e-mail me at dennymo@alltel.net and I will forward a photo.

This would make an exc. welder for a newbie starting out or someone needing an additional smaw welder. I wanted to post it here for the welders before putting it in the newspaper. I don't want to ship because of the cost, so I 'll ask for the buyer to pick up. I live 25 miles East of Pittsburgh, PA. The first $125.00 gets it all. Thanks...Denny
Parent - By michaelb1965 Date 04-10-2006 01:03
Nice looking machine. If I were closer (Richmond, VA), I'd totally pick it up. I might be able to get someone to get it for me, though, if you still have it. That's exactly the kind of thing I'm looking for.
Parent - - By ddrisco (*) Date 10-30-2006 22:48
Denny,
Do you still have the welder for sale?
Parent - By yorkiepap (***) Date 10-31-2006 00:14
Hey ddrisco,
No, I sold the welder several months ago to a fella who also saw it here on the forum. He only lived a few miles from me and came and ran a test sample and bought it. I do apologize for not posting it was sold.....Denny
Up Topic Welders and Inspectors / Welding Equipment Classifieds / Lincoln AC225 For Sale