Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welders and Inspectors / Welding Equipment Classifieds / Miller Dynasty DX Unit - What Do You have?
- - By DaleHays Date 01-05-2007 17:32
I'm looking for a good used Dynasty unit -- will require the unit,  cables,  stick welder,  cooler, cooler torch, regulator, etc..    Let me know what you have - as I am a serious buyer who will spend the $$$ for the right unit.

Thanks!

Dale

dhays@tdci.com

614-404-8641
Parent - - By weldersales (**) Date 01-11-2007 15:08
If you are speaking of the Dynasty 300DX Tig Runner package, we have them from 3300.00. The cart/bottle rack for this package is quite expensive and not described in your ad, so if that is taken from package the price would be less. weldersales
Parent - - By patrickmcveigh Date 01-11-2007 15:18
weldersales, I've been trying to reach you but all emails to the address in your profile keep bouncing saying "Recieving Inbox Full"
Parent - By weldersales (**) Date 01-11-2007 18:15
Yes, thanks. Somebody had sent many large picture files that I did not know about and ISP did not notify. I Think everything is working now. weldersales
Parent - By DaleHays Date 01-11-2007 21:03
WelderSales:   What do you have fir a TIGRunner package for the Dynasty 200 DX?     While you're at it,  how about the Maxstar 200 DX?    One way or another . . . I'll be purchasing a Miller Tig unit in the next couple weeks - want to know what my options are.    Thanks!   Dale
Parent - By smyths (*) Date 04-15-2007 21:35
Dear Weldersales,

I am interested in a 300DX tig runner package, or even just the welder alone.
Do you still have used itmes in stock?

Thank you,

Smyths
Up Topic Welders and Inspectors / Welding Equipment Classifieds / Miller Dynasty DX Unit - What Do You have?