Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welders and Inspectors / Welding Equipment Classifieds / Rigging up welding truck / need everything
- - By mmaserang Date 01-14-2007 17:21
Rigging up welding truck for work in oilfields, anywhere. Just starting out again, so I need everything. Please inform me of any used trucks, Lincoln SA-200's, hand tools etc. Am located in West Texas. Thanks!
Parent - By raftergwelding (*****) Date 01-14-2007 19:47
what kind of 200's do you want and how much are you looking to spend i have some machines i will sell teamroperone@aol.com
Parent - - By Sourdough (****) Date 01-14-2007 23:04
Get on ebay and click in "lincoln welder". If you hurry, somewhere in there is a dually with utility box including an sa200 and bottles. $3100.00

Anyone who buys this STEAL, I'm interested in the box only.
Parent - - By mmaserang Date 01-15-2007 00:25
I believe I found it. Looks like a fairly clean machine from the pic.    Item number: 160072451482 I would be interested in the welding machine only. You want the bed?

Also, yorkiepap mentioned to me that you were the man to talk to about work in the west. Any leads you could turn a 2nd timer? I am a hard worker and outstanding fabricator, pipe or steel. Trying to get my skill level back up with the welding and will get there with a little time. Will be out of work around mid to end of February.
Parent - By raftergwelding (*****) Date 01-15-2007 02:22
wow machine looks to be in good condition dont need the truck but if i had the extra 3k i'd make a run to calif to get it only bad thing bout that machine is the idler is still on it would be better if it were modernized
Parent - By Sourdough (****) Date 01-21-2007 21:02
Yes, I absolutely want the bed!

And yes, here shortly I will be needing contractors for production work.
Parent - - By raftergwelding (*****) Date 01-14-2007 23:22
is there alot of work in west texas?
Parent - - By mmaserang Date 01-15-2007 00:28
Have not had the chance to beat the bushes yet. I have quite a few leads but won't be able to confirm or report for anything until I officially separate from current employer. Thought about fitting pipe up north for a while but just don't know yet. How is the market down around San Antone?
Parent - By raftergwelding (*****) Date 01-15-2007 00:52
it is slow i was working in encinal but that fell apart the end of dec so it jus hit and miss stuff right now keeping bills paid sumthin will kick off soon always does i been lookin on the net but cant find much mostly tig work and well i've never done it
Parent - By HYBRIWELD (**) Date 01-20-2007 20:37
IF YOU GUYS ARE IN NEED OF REPLACEMENT PARTS OR LOOKING TO MODERNIZE YOUR WELDING MACHINES, GIVE TOM FOWLER A CALL.

TELEPHONE: (985) 384-6914

Up Topic Welders and Inspectors / Welding Equipment Classifieds / Rigging up welding truck / need everything