Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welders and Inspectors / Welding Equipment Classifieds / AC/DC Tig Machine wanted
- - By Goatman Date 01-19-2007 01:21
Looking for a small AC/DC TIG to use for recreation and some light fab work.  220v, single phase, yada, yada, yada... 

Need a good name brand for around $1000.  I'm in Ma., so shipping must be taken into account. 

Thanks in advance.

aapps@comcast.net
Parent - - By yorkiepap (***) Date 01-19-2007 21:02
Hey Goatman,
Just a suggestion....go on E-Bay and do some surfin'. There are some really good buys and the prices are reasonable and the shipping fees are listed. I've gotten 3 welders and plasma cutter there for about half price. You gotta shop carefully and read how the item is listed. Most of the people there are very reputable and the option of PayPal insures that if you get a bummer, you can file a claim. Usually it's the shipper, UPS, USPS, FEDEX, that causes damage. I've never had a problem there yet..... Good hunting...Denny
Parent - - By Goatman Date 01-20-2007 17:11
I've been looking on e-bay for months now, everything seems to be way overpriced there too.  I'll keep looking.   

Thanks. 
Parent - By Goatman Date 01-25-2007 15:57
Still looking if anyone's selling....
Parent - - By Goatman Date 01-28-2007 22:50
Got one last night on e-bay............
Parent - By yorkiepap (***) Date 01-29-2007 23:14
Hey Goatman,
Glad to hear you had success. See...told ya'....  Sometimes you gotta exercise some patience, and generally the wait & anticipation pays off.....Denny
Parent - By superwelder2007 Date 02-09-2007 04:26
Hi, our factory manufacure AC/DC tig machine with pulse - of course if you want it.
Please contact me

MSN: Peter-magic@hotmail.com
Up Topic Welders and Inspectors / Welding Equipment Classifieds / AC/DC Tig Machine wanted