Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / This idiot......
- - By Sourdough (****) Date 04-26-2007 15:19
Did any of you get some retarded pm from monika01? How do these dolts work, anyway? Get a job, I say!
Parent - By Robert C (*) Date 04-27-2007 01:07
I got it also. The sad part is there are people that fall for it or they would not be doing it.
Parent - - By G.S.Crisi (****) Date 04-27-2007 15:09
I guess what you're talking about. A couple of years ago I used to receive e-mails from some "Nigerian gentleman" proposing me to earn a million dollars with no effort from my part.
I received dozens of those e-mails with different signatures, but always stating that the writer was a "Nigerian gentleman".
Giovanni S. Crisi
Sao Paulo - Brazil
Parent - By billvanderhoof (****) Date 04-28-2007 02:37
Some time ago there was an account on slashdot (another board) by someone who got the letter requesting help with Nigerian bank transactions- replied, and when the inevitable request for money came, replied that his money ,having been aquired thru dubious means could not be wire transferred and that the only possible way would be in cash.  He actually got pictures of the scammers agent standing under the specified streetlamp somewhere in Holland waiting for the cash to come.
Bill
Parent - - By jwright650 (*****) Date 04-27-2007 15:21
Sourdough,
I guess monika01 has been "taken care of", because my search for this screen name returned - "no such person exists"
Parent - By trlblzr302 (**) Date 04-27-2007 15:41
Yea,

Numerous low life conmen and conwomen out there through emails and other avenues...  Sharing their heart-breaking stories and so called
great opportunities...

Not only from Nigeria....  Try Ghana, China, Portugal, and England...
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / This idiot......