Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welders and Inspectors / Welding Equipment Classifieds / Hypertherm HT40C Plasma System for tracing or CNC Table $800
- By jeffscarstrucks Date 05-30-2007 02:18
Hypertherm HT40C cutting table plasma power source with 25ft machine torch. This is a nice unit that was used once in a while in a small HVAC shop. It would make a great primary unit or even a good back-up machine for a shop looking to upgrade to machine table production. It is 1ph 230v input. Operation requires the arc-on signal from the table and provides the delay for initial movement to the table. I have the factory operation manual with the unit. This machine weighs 200lbs plus the weight of the torch and skid so if you are not within driving distance of St. Louis Mo USA then figure your shipping accordingly! The price is $800 as a complete unit. (the torch alone is $475 to replace!). Please call me at 618 444 8388 if you have any questions ; I do not check my e-mail very often.This machine is fresh from a test session at a local weld supply and repair shop Please note that only the plasma power supply and torch are for sale and not a table or trigger unit. Thanks, JEFF
Up Topic Welders and Inspectors / Welding Equipment Classifieds / Hypertherm HT40C Plasma System for tracing or CNC Table $800